the Rift

[PRIVATE] i'll cry until my pity party's in flames

Zenobia Posts: 61
Absent Abyss atk: 3.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.0 :: 5 years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Athvadar :: Albino Grey Wolf :: None Semper
stitched you up with cotton and feathers
</style>

As if throwing a hissyfit, as if it truly had wanted me to drown, my heart throbbed against my chest. I cursed my feeble body and my weak heart. Since birth, I had been "blessed" with this magic that sought to electrocute my dreams and see to it that they never come true. If I could be rid of this weakness I would purge it in a second.

Or would I?

At the same time, this health disorder caused by my own passive magic had been given to me by the Gods. After all, magic stemmed from them. There had to be a reason they put such stress on my small body. Perhaps it was just an obstacle.. as if I hadn't faced enough. Life was fucking hard, I bitterly admitted, so I saw no reason to add more ordeals to it. Already it was a struggle to keep up with the millions of family members I seemed to have. I sighed: guess I would just have to trust the Gods. Still..

I looked like a fool in front of this stallion, like one of those petty mares who cried out for the "big and tough stallions" to come rescue them. "Oh, Mr. Handsome, I'm in such grave danger. Save me." Dear lord. Simply thinking about it made me nauseous. I was not one of them. If he even so much as thought of that -

Oh, no. Wait. He simply thought of me as an idiot.

"Seriously?" My eyes instinctively narrowed into daggers as my nose scrunched up. "You act as if I wanted to turn into a fucking seahorse. Did you not see me drop from the skies? Is that not why your skinny ass rescued me?" I was about to go on, but that was when I saw it. The scars covering his eyes, the way his gaze didn't react to certain things.

"Oh." Shit. This man was blind. As if having to be saved wasn't bad enough, but now I was saved by a freaking blind dude! So much for Zenobia the Warrior Princess. Although.. if he truly was blind then why did he save me? How did he? Fuck. I felt like shit for the sharpness of my voice. Grumbling at a blind man who risked his life for mine.

I didn't comment on his blindness, however. He probably got that enough. Was his lack of vision why he looked like death? "Sorry.. I was flying when I lost consciousness. I guess I pushed myself too hard." My voice reflected the sheepish grin that had made its way to my face.

Geez, I had to work on showing my gratitude. Like I was seriously thankful but then I went and snapped at him because of his questions. Usually, I was so much better at interacting with a fellow horse. I'll.. I'll just blame the fact that I nearly died. Yeah, that was a good excuse. Hah - I can picture my mom frowning from wherever she is,.

ooc lolzenoplsstop
tag @Leliel

Image Credits
[Image: 573ea2c04723f]
please tag Zenobia in all replies!
magic & force is permitted, excluding death or permanent injury.

Messages In This Thread
RE: i'll cry until my pity party's in flames - by Zenobia - 11-30-2015, 01:31 AM