the Rift

[PRIVATE] Blaze rage red is the color of youth

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow

VOLTERRA
you will remember me for centuries
I was much more satisfied in spilling the blood of my enemy. The young stallion glances at the horned one, intrigued. "You are rather young to have already made an enemy," he remarks. The two are of a similar age, and Volterra certainly had none he considered enemies. Not yet. He accepts that there is plenty of time for such nemesises to manifest themselves, but for now he takes pleasure in the simple act of bloodshed, whoever the target may be. Truthfully, though, none have yet annoyed him enough to land themselves in the danger-zone known as being Volterra's enemy. He can't help but wonder what this unnamed man (or woman) has done to earn the ire of the unicorn standing before him. Insulted him? Bedded his mother? Slaughtered his friend? The behemoth doesn't want to ask, but he half hopes Erebos decides to freely tell.

The other male introduces his bonded, too, and Volterra glances down at the fox. Kitsunes, along with bronze dragons, are the creatures of his youth. His dam's Mongrel with his savagery, and his uncle Argen's Solomon with his raw beauty...Vérzés is less enamoured, shrivelling his nose at the fox in between ripping chunks from his fish. To him, anything that isn't a dragon is inferior, and therefore prey. Even some horses that aren't his bonded fall victim to his lecherous gazes and rumbling stomach, although Volterra tries to prevent this where he can.

Erebos asks if he's from around here, and the giant nods to the far distant horizon. "I was born over there, in the Heavenly Fields, and have never ventured outside Helovia. What of you? Are you a native?" Of course, sometimes the beast had grown curious about what lived out there, in the wilderness outside Helovia. His father comes from there, of course, where he rules his herd, or so mother taught him. He wonders if dragons and magic live there, as they do here, or if it is a dead space of normality. Perhaps, one day, if Helovia grows too small and constricting for his needs, he will venture out and see.

LINEART: DARYA87.DA

@Erebos

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]

Messages In This Thread
Blaze rage red is the color of youth - by Erebos - 11-22-2015, 11:01 AM
RE: Blaze rage red is the color of youth - by Volterra - 12-12-2015, 03:35 PM