[OPEN] Garden Grays

Rift Posts: 43
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 5
Eris

This is something
All or nothing

RIFT

He was met with kindness and for that, he was glad. 

The smile that curled at the golden stallion's lips further helped Rift relax; he was beginning to think that he had found a kindred spirit in the antlered gentleman. At the stranger's exclamation, Rift found himself grinning all the wider, he had never been complimented on anything other than his eyes before and that had only ever been by his mother. Mirroring his new companion's movements, the chestnut gent stepped closer and swung his body round so that he stood beside the man - Tilney, if his ears hadn't failed him - instead of before him. Almost without noticing himself doing it, Rift bumped the well-muscled rogue's shoulder with his soft nose, a gesture that he reserved for friends and closer acquaintances. 

Ah, so the jovial stallion was, like himself, borne of another country; yet another familiarity that the sun kissed gent offered. Nodding and listening to Tilney with an open expression, he felt a pang in his heart as his new companion mentioned a lost sister. Rift nodded enthusiastically and almost stumbled over his words, so quick was he to get them out, "Of course I will help you, friend!" He bumped the honeyed stag's shoulder yet again, gentler this time, "I have had lost sisters as well, I know how you must feel." His expression became clouded for a moment, pain flashing through his eyes before he collected himself, focusing on the matter at hand. 

"Would you describe her to me? I could sweep over the trees whilst you cover the ground."

words: ### | tag: c: | notes: BROS

@Tilney
All force toward Rift is permitted, barring permanent injury and death. 
All non-aggressive contact is permitted. 
Please tag Rift in all replies!
xoxo

Messages In This Thread
Garden Grays - by Rift - 11-22-2015, 03:36 PM
RE: Garden Grays - by Tilney - 11-25-2015, 08:49 PM
RE: Garden Grays - by Rift - 11-25-2015, 09:58 PM
RE: Garden Grays - by Tilney - 11-26-2015, 10:44 PM
RE: Garden Grays - by Rift - 11-27-2015, 06:59 PM
RE: Garden Grays - by Tilney - 11-28-2015, 01:01 AM
RE: Garden Grays - by Rift - 11-28-2015, 04:19 AM