the Rift

[PRIVATE] Love Lost, Love Found

Aaron Posts: 260
World's Edge Protector atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 6 Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alanna :: Common Hellhound :: Energy Drain Emily

I don't know what had drawn me here. But today on my run, I moved toward the Rotunda. This time, as the sun was beginning to set Alanna joined me. She did not trust me to go alone. Not after what had happened the last time I went running alone. So as one, as left the Falls heading toward a very special place for me. As I ran, my mind wandered to the beautiful painted frame with pink eyes. The last time I had been here, it had been in the snow with her. My heart longed for her to return once more.. Yet as each day passed, it settled in my mind that she would not. No give up. Not this time. She will return. Alanna spoke coolly into my mind. I want to believe her. I do. but in my expereince, it just wasn't in the cards for me. My dream of a family with the one I love at my side, well it faded the older I became.

It did not take long for us to arrive under the stones and colored glass. The setting sun cast light through the glass in a way that made me wish Cheveyo was here to see it. I stepped slowly, the memory of the last time I was here flooding my mind. The snow, the ease of our conversation. I think it had been there, that I had finally admitted to myself that I love her. Maybe if I had told her, she would be at my side now. Maybe, the fling with the other mare, Phantom or something, would never of happened. If I had been there it wouldn't of happened but nooo you went without me. Alanna cut into my thoughts. I turned to glare at her. I know she's right, but no need to remind me. Instead I keep wandering though the trees to the brook. No harm in stopping for a bit before continuing our run.

"Sed interdum rutrum urna, sed pellentesque sapien tempor in."

@Cheveyo

Aaron
“In all the world, there is no heart for me like yours.
In all the world, there is no love for you like mine.”
x - x

In Nomine Patris Et Filii
Et Spiritus Sancti

Please Tag Aaron in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Aaron at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Messages In This Thread
Love Lost, Love Found - by Aaron - 11-22-2015, 05:16 PM
RE: Love Lost, Love Found - by Cheveyo - 12-06-2015, 12:04 PM
RE: Love Lost, Love Found - by Aaron - 12-06-2015, 01:15 PM
RE: Love Lost, Love Found - by Cheveyo - 12-06-2015, 03:54 PM
RE: Love Lost, Love Found - by Aaron - 12-15-2015, 03:34 PM
RE: Love Lost, Love Found - by Cheveyo - 01-03-2016, 10:26 PM
RE: Love Lost, Love Found - by Aaron - 01-03-2016, 11:27 PM
RE: Love Lost, Love Found - by Cheveyo - 01-24-2016, 11:35 AM