the Rift

[PRIVATE] Love Lost, Love Found

Aaron Posts: 260
World's Edge Protector atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 6 Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alanna :: Common Hellhound :: Energy Drain Emily

It seemed like an eternity before she spoke. I half expected her to turn and leave without a word. Leave me and my heart here in the dirt of the rotunda. But no. No instead I hear those three words repeated back to me with the addition of two more. My heart soared to the skies. "I love you too Aaron." My head turned as I attempted to nibble on her neck and mane. At long last, I have found the one that I care for and she cares for me. I have found the one who will stand at my side both on my darkest nights and clearest days. You need to tell her. Alanna pushed in mind mind. It was as if they both seemed to have one mind. "Is something wrong...?" I stepped back, knowing that I needed to tell her. Brendan would hopefully be as much apart of my life as Cheveyo. Not to mention, I was not going to hide anything from her. Honesty, was best... Right? "There is something I need to tell you. I do hope you can understand... And I hope you will still feel the same way about me that you do right now." For if this tears us apart... I don't know if I will be able to bare it.

My brown eyes looked to her pink ones, my worry yet love clear as day. "While we were apart... While I could not find you, something happened." Alanna rolled her eyes. It had been something all right. "I was out on patrol, a personal one. Not to mention the run helped to make me stronger... When I ran into someone." That early morning flashed in my mind, but I shoved the memory back. Phantom meant nothing to me. She still would be nothing if Brendan had not been born. I doubt I would of even remembered her name if not for my son. "I ran into another mare. One that I did not know, and even now barely know." I paused, not really wanting to tell this part. But I had to. Cheveyo deserved to know. "She lured me in, teased me.. I don't even understand how. It was like some kind of restraint inside me was broken by her... One that I greatly wish had not been." I hope she understood... I looked down and away. Alanna sighed softly. Half way there. Get it over with. If she leaves, I am still here. If she leaves, then she is not the one either. I gulped. I want her to be the one. I want to finally know what it is like to have someone that loves me as more than just a son, or a brother... One that loves me as I am. "I have a son, called Brendan. The other mare, is his mother..." I stood there, under the multi colored canopy, waiting on Cheveyo to say something... Anything.

Waiting for her, to decide my fate. To decide if she could still love me, even though I had been with another mare.

"Sed interdum rutrum urna, sed pellentesque sapien tempor in."

Aaron
“In all the world, there is no heart for me like yours.
In all the world, there is no love for you like mine.”
x - x

@Cheveyo

In Nomine Patris Et Filii
Et Spiritus Sancti

Please Tag Aaron in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Aaron at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Messages In This Thread
Love Lost, Love Found - by Aaron - 11-22-2015, 05:16 PM
RE: Love Lost, Love Found - by Cheveyo - 12-06-2015, 12:04 PM
RE: Love Lost, Love Found - by Aaron - 12-06-2015, 01:15 PM
RE: Love Lost, Love Found - by Cheveyo - 12-06-2015, 03:54 PM
RE: Love Lost, Love Found - by Aaron - 12-15-2015, 03:34 PM
RE: Love Lost, Love Found - by Cheveyo - 01-03-2016, 10:26 PM
RE: Love Lost, Love Found - by Aaron - 01-03-2016, 11:27 PM
RE: Love Lost, Love Found - by Cheveyo - 01-24-2016, 11:35 AM