[PRIVATE] Love Lost, Love Found

Cheveyo Posts: 159
Hidden Account atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 8 :: Tallsun HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Semper
Cheveyo
I know that you feel me somehow - 
you're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be
My words struck him like lightning struck the tallest tree in the forest, surprise and shock forced his handsome brown eyes to grow wide as he stumbled away from my touch. Once again he makes my world stand still, worry forming deep within my gut as I wonder if the man I love truly loved another. A lapse of judgement could be forgiven, a bastard child could still be loved, but a shared heart was not something I was even willing to think about being a part of. Would our fairytale end before it ever began? At least Aaron had stayed, he had waited for me, nursed my fragile mind back into reality when the shadows had grown too dark for me to be able to see straight. Unlike Note who had just left, or Kaj who didn't seem to understand my need for solitude.

Aaron just, got it. "No. I have no feelings for her, other than for her safety for the sake of our son. My heart is and I think has always been your's since the first time we met." A smile tugged at both corners of my rosy kissers as the world began to spin once again, the gentle bird songs dancing through the air as his words settled happily upon my eardrums. The paint before me was a good stallion, a kind heart regardless of how many times it had been shattered at fate's pleasure. Every nerve ending in my body screamed to step forward and embrace my future once again, but he had moved away from me and I didn't want to intrude on any personal thoughts or space by bringing myself back to him. "You are an admirable man, Aaron." I smiled again, tucking my chin in close to my red gold chest, looking up at the stallion I loved through thick ivory lashes before speaking once more. "Do you remember the first time we met?" My mind flashed back to that time in the caverns, the first time I had met the handsome paint and his dear friend the golden Kaj. Little did I know that I would grow quite close to the both of them at some point in different ways.

"Come home with me Cheveyo. Come home, my love." As he spoke he moved forward to embrace me once again and the stony expression that had taken over the lupine's beautiful features fell away to the happy, relaxed one that I had grown used to. Leaning ever so slightly into his chest I sighed, thoughts of this bastard child flicking through my mind before I could open my mouth to give the excited "yes" he was expecting my mind took over and rather a condition slipped forward. "I want to meet your son, Aaron." It wouldn't feel right going and starting a family with this handsome stallion if I didn't get a chance to know the family he already had.

"Talk talk talk."
Tag;; @Aaron
Words;; 493
OOC;; .
Table by Rayo
Image Credits

pixel bt Pash, it's also a clicky to my table/tracker

please tag Cheveyo!!

Messages In This Thread
Love Lost, Love Found - by Aaron - 11-22-2015, 05:16 PM
RE: Love Lost, Love Found - by Cheveyo - 12-06-2015, 12:04 PM
RE: Love Lost, Love Found - by Aaron - 12-06-2015, 01:15 PM