[OPEN] god dammit

Phantom Posts: 49
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.2 hh :: 10 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
ali

PHANTOM

so scatter all my ashes when i'm dead
and shatter every memory in my head

This was not how it was supposed to end up. She was not supposed to end up pregnant with some bastard child from a stallion that she didn't even care about. Yet there she was, her sides rounded gently because of the parasite growing within her womb. "Dammit." She grumbled, her tail flicking in irritation as she stalked through the labyrinth. She didn't want children, had never wanted them, and didn't want the one that was growing within her, but what could she do besides suck it up and do what she had to do. Maybe she'd luck up and find a mare that wanted a child and she could give it away. Or maybe she could find the asshole that had knocked her up. What was his name, again? Adam? Alton? Aaron?

Whatever, it didn't matter.

Despite the fact that she didn't want the foal growing within her, there was a small part of the mare that wondered if it was a boy or a girl. If it would be unicorn or equine. What it would look like. If it would have the red accents that came with her father's line or if it would be as plain as her own mother had been. Would it be blessed with magic?

What if she ended up wanting it after she gave birth to it?

Phantom snorted and shook her head. "No." She murmured to herself. "No. You don't want it. You'll give it away and never think about it again." How low she had fallen since her escape from Dorngarrow. No herd, no duty, bedding a stallion who hadn't even proven his worth just because she'd been lonely. She was no better than the broodmares from her home and she refused to continue to let herself fall.

Image Credits

@Aaron

Messages In This Thread
god dammit - by Phantom - 11-22-2015, 05:45 PM
RE: god dammit - by Aaron - 11-22-2015, 06:32 PM
RE: god dammit - by Phantom - 11-28-2015, 11:21 PM
RE: god dammit - by Aaron - 11-29-2015, 02:11 AM