the Rift

[OPEN] god dammit

Aaron Posts: 260
World's Edge Protector atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 6 Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alanna :: Common Hellhound :: Energy Drain Emily

AARON
A SHEPHERD I SHALL BE, FOR THEE, MY LORD, FOR THEE, POWER HATH DESCENDED FORTH FROM THY HAND, THAT MY FEET MAY SWIFTLY CARRY OUT THY COMMAND, SO I SHALL FLOW A RIVER FORTH TO THEE AND TEEMING WITH SOULS SHALL IT EVER BE

"Aaron." The way she said my name made my blood run cold. No. This can not be happening. It just can't. "Oh but it is, mister 'I couldn't help myself.' it is happening." I could of fallen over and died right then and there. "Judging from the look on your face I guess you've already figured out the news. Congratulations daddy dearest." I wanted to be happy, really I did. But she was not the one who held my heart. She was not the one I wanted to wake up to and fall asleep with at night. She was not my golden painted, pink eyed beauty. But she was carrying my child none the less.

Her tone clearly said she was upset, and I can not say I blame her. I am upset at myself for betraying Cheveyo in such a way. I should be angry with her, for the way she had egged me on. But I couldn't be. After all, it took two of us two tango... Two of us to make this child she now carried. She looked away from me as she spoke. "I don't want children." I nodded, trying to understand even though I have always wanted a family. "I never have." I nodded again. Alanna glared at me as I had yet to speak. What was there to say? I'm sorry? Because in a way, I am not. I'm finally going to be a father. I can only hope I am a better father than my own had been. Not that he had been horrible... Just, not around much.

"Well, say something." Alanna pressed in my mind. I sighed, thinking. "Then I won't ask you to do anything you don't want to do.. But please, if you don't want to raise the child, let me. We did this together, and I won't just abandon you... or the baby." I paused for a moment. I'm not sure this is coming out right. "Just tell me what you want me to do."

"Talk"
"Alanna speaks"

@Phantom

In Nomine Patris Et Filii
Et Spiritus Sancti

Please Tag Aaron in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Aaron at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Messages In This Thread
god dammit - by Phantom - 11-22-2015, 05:45 PM
RE: god dammit - by Aaron - 11-22-2015, 06:32 PM
RE: god dammit - by Phantom - 11-28-2015, 11:21 PM
RE: god dammit - by Aaron - 11-29-2015, 02:11 AM