the Rift

[PRIVATE] shut up and walk, Cathun!

Ranjiri the GoldenShade Posts: 372
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali

I lost count of how many times I rolled my eyes on the walk from the Throat to the Veins because Cathun was adamant as he always was about not going to the gods for anything. Honestly, if he thought I was just going to stand by and let his necklace keep breaking and set him that much closer to death he was completely delusional. I had told him when I'd met him in the Veins the first time that I would help him and I intended to keep my word to him. I just had to deal with his totally sour attitude because the only way we could help him was by going to the gods.

"Shut up and keep walking, Cathun." I called back to my friend was was probably glaring daggers at me, but I didn't care. We'd just see if he was still glaring daggers after I helped save is sorry butt because I was confident that the gods would be able to help in some way. I was probably a little more confident because I had helped them in their fight to save Helovia from those nasty rift gods and they'd recognized me twice because of it. I had hope that they would think well enough of me to help me save my friend.

"We're almost there, Cathun!." And I couldn't keep walking slow anymore. I ran the rest of the way up the path and stopped only when the four shrines stood in front of me. I had wondered over which god to ask for, which one would be the most helpful, which would be the most understanding, but in the end I didn't know. The Sun God was the patron of my herd, but the Earth God was my brother's father. I had protected the Moon Goddess from my brother's attack, and ... I really didn't know anything about the Time God other than he was Ros' father.

While I waited for Cathun to join me I moved from one shrine to the other placing a small flower that I'd tucked into my wing on each one. A yellow one for the Sun God, a blue on for Earth, purple for the goddess, and a white one for the Time God. Then I stepped back and waited for one of them to arrive so I could ask them for help.

ooc://
using my VOTG pass for one of the gods, doesn't matter which one. 

Chan and I had talked a little bit about Cathun's curse and the necklace that keeps it at bay. Jiji is basically looking for a way to fix the necklace since the more it breaks the closer Cathun gets to being a fire demon and dying.

We had kinda talked a little bit about how cool it would be if the gods linked Jiji and Cathun's life forces as a way to help control the curse and how if one of them died the other would take on the full responsibility of the curse. Of course, this doesn't have to happen we just thought it would be cool. Long story short, looking for a way to fix Cathun's necklace.

"."

you won't forget the heavy steps it took to let it go
close your eyes, count to ten, hold your breath and fly
image credits

@Cathun @Mythical Request

aud pixel!

Messages In This Thread
shut up and walk, Cathun! - by Ranjiri - 11-22-2015, 06:46 PM
RE: shut up and walk, Cathun! - by Cathun - 11-24-2015, 10:46 AM
RE: shut up and walk, Cathun! - by Ranjiri - 11-28-2015, 09:00 PM
RE: shut up and walk, Cathun! - by Cathun - 11-28-2015, 09:42 PM
RE: shut up and walk, Cathun! - by Ranjiri - 12-15-2015, 01:10 PM