the Rift

[PRIVATE] shut up and walk, Cathun!

Ranjiri the GoldenShade Posts: 372
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali

I guessed that he had a point that things that existed forever could still be old, but he definitely didn't look like he was as old as the rocks beneath my hooves. "I heard someone say one time that you're only as old as you feel." I said and I smiled at the God. "When you were fighting that bear that came through the portal you certainly didn't move or fight like you feel old." I wondered for a second if it would help the chances of him helping me help Cathun if he knew that I'd been there and I'd fought on his side, but I decided against saying anything. I didn't want to bribe a god into helping me. Either he helped or he didn't.

He gave little away in the way he said uh huh after I explained what I wanted help with and that I had promised Cathun that I would help. Shortly after his focus went to Cathun and I had to suppress the groan that bubbled in my chest because I knew Cathun didn't want to be here. I figured he would make that much known to the Time God and if he did I suspected that he would turn us away, regardless of the promise that I'd made. So I turned and tried to catch his eyes with my own and give him a look that begged him not to offend the Time God. If he was observant he would see it. If he were as smart as I thought he was he would know what the look meant. We're running out of time, please don't sabotage this.

But as I stood there and looked at Cathun I wanted to stand up and defend him from the Time God's questioning, to explain to him what the gods from Cathun's home had done. I wanted to tell him that it was my idea to come here and that I had to drag him with me. I had to bite my tongue to keep myself quiet. I had to tell myself that Cathun had to stand on his own against the God's questioning and prove that he wanted to be saved. I had to hope that he wouldn't say something stupid and utterly Cathun and condemn himself to death.

"."

you won't forget the heavy steps it took to let it go
close your eyes, count to ten, hold your breath and fly
image credits

@Cathun

aud pixel!

Messages In This Thread
shut up and walk, Cathun! - by Ranjiri - 11-22-2015, 06:46 PM
RE: shut up and walk, Cathun! - by Cathun - 11-24-2015, 10:46 AM
RE: shut up and walk, Cathun! - by Ranjiri - 11-28-2015, 09:00 PM
RE: shut up and walk, Cathun! - by Cathun - 11-28-2015, 09:42 PM
RE: shut up and walk, Cathun! - by Ranjiri - 12-15-2015, 01:10 PM