the Rift

[PRIVATE] shut up and walk, Cathun!

God of the Spark Posts: 111
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15.3hh :: Ageless
Admin

The GOD of the SPARK

On a long enough timeline, the survival rate of everyone drops to zero

"I do what needs to be done." He responded with a weary shrug. The Riftian Wars had been a Gods awful clusterfuck in his mind. That he had led the charge into a full-scale war was not something he was entirely proud of, and yet, he knew that it was inevitable. Still..

I have nothing to say to you about it

For fucks sake. The God was far too old for this shit. He didn't need shrines built in his honour - didn't need the festival that the Basin threw for him - or any other tangible displays of respect and admiration. What he did need, was a few manners.

"And it's equally as stupid to make unfounded assumptions." The God responded, his voice cold and irritated sounding. "I make even trades. No one stays in my debt. That isn't how this works. Nor do I ask for insurmountable payment. I ask only for that which is equal to what's being given."

Impassively and without much interest, the God watched Cathun's little display of jewelry-related fire. The stallion could have burst into flames and melted on the spot and the God would have just watched. It wasn't his job to save the world, or even this stallion. He was only here because the girl had asked it of him. And if this idiot wanted nothing to do with him, then what of it?

"It's up to me to decide nothing." The God responded, lowering his nose to casually itch it against his foreleg. "This is a transaction, simple as that. You don't want my services? That's fine with me."

The God flicked an ear towards Ranjiri with something that looked like a sympathetic shrug. He didn't mind the black and gold mare. He liked her realism, her openness, and yes, her desire to help the grey idiot. For all of his distance and judgement, the God was not averse to altruism, he just thought there were often better ways of going about things. Still, unfettered goodness, like that which likely held Ranjiri were she was, rather than kicking the stallion in the side of the head, was admirable.

"Sorry kid. But both of you would need to be involved. You can't save those who don't want to be saved."

CREDITS: Tamme & Boom

Messages In This Thread
shut up and walk, Cathun! - by Ranjiri - 11-22-2015, 06:46 PM
RE: shut up and walk, Cathun! - by Cathun - 11-24-2015, 10:46 AM
RE: shut up and walk, Cathun! - by Ranjiri - 11-28-2015, 09:00 PM
RE: shut up and walk, Cathun! - by Cathun - 11-28-2015, 09:42 PM
RE: shut up and walk, Cathun! - by Ranjiri - 12-15-2015, 01:10 PM
RE: shut up and walk, Cathun! - by Cathun - 12-25-2015, 07:00 PM
RE: shut up and walk, Cathun! - by God of the Spark - 01-02-2016, 01:13 PM
RE: shut up and walk, Cathun! - by Ranjiri - 01-20-2016, 01:49 PM
RE: shut up and walk, Cathun! - by Cathun - 01-20-2016, 02:29 PM
RE: shut up and walk, Cathun! - by Random Event - 09-19-2016, 11:22 AM