the Rift

[PRIVATE] shut up and walk, Cathun!

Ranjiri the GoldenShade Posts: 372
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali
I shouldn't have found what the God of Time was saying to Cathun amusing, but I did. It wasn't because I agreed, even though I did think that Cathun's ego was far too big. It was more of a 'Oh, so that's where Ros gets it from' kind of amusement. But that amusement quickly turned to bewilderment when he gave us our options. The first one sounded pretty good until he got to the whole ... filling the hourglass with souls, thing. "You mean ... we have to kill things." I said, frowning. I didn't understand why. Why take multiple lives to save one... or two, since I was lumped into the equation.

The second option was far more preferable, I could handle being covered in stone for three seasons if it meant that I didn't have to kill anyone and Cathun would be healed permanently. I hoped and I prayed that Cathun would choose the second option, and I had hope that he would when he told the God that he couldn't place my life at risk.

But then, in true Cathun fasion, he picked the first one.

"What?!." My voice cracked and I spun away from the God to look at Cathun. "You're going to go kill things?" I demanded. "You're linking my life to yours..." Did he understand that? Did he understand that I would die if he didn't fulfill his part of the quest? But I had said that the cost didn't matter, didn't I? So I sighed softly and I nodded my head because there was little else I could do. "How long do we have?" I asked, wondering if there would be a time limit on how long Cathun would have to gather stories and come back.

"."

you won't forget the heavy steps it took to let it go
close your eyes, count to ten, hold your breath and fly
image credits

@Cathun @Mythical Request

aud pixel!

Messages In This Thread
shut up and walk, Cathun! - by Ranjiri - 11-22-2015, 06:46 PM
RE: shut up and walk, Cathun! - by Cathun - 11-24-2015, 10:46 AM
RE: shut up and walk, Cathun! - by Ranjiri - 11-28-2015, 09:00 PM
RE: shut up and walk, Cathun! - by Cathun - 11-28-2015, 09:42 PM
RE: shut up and walk, Cathun! - by Ranjiri - 12-15-2015, 01:10 PM