the Rift

I could live without heaven [Joining]

Paladin the Valiant Posts: 153
Deceased
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 hh :: 15 Years Buff: DANCE
Tamme

PALADIN
info or quote

Paladin saw the familiar sight of a pegasus looming in the skies, and he furrowed his brows. He remembered a time when he would have let out a deep battle cry, calling the winged down to face him in battle - purely for sport. Now, he knew how harsh, cold and cruel that life had been. There was no point in all of this fighting. Most days he wanted to close his crimson eyes and lay down in the soft grass next to Soleil. The warmth of the golden light would grace their figures and their soft breath would mingle quietly.

Crimson eyes opened to the brutality of winter. Snow clung to his charcoal coat, and he let out a heavy sigh, approaching the place where the winged one descended. All of his battle tactics now ran in the background as an automated system, controlling him when he was unaware. Subtle tips of his ears would alert him to sound, the shift of the wind would give a scent. As he approached, the voice that called from above the snow was bold and childish. Paladin frowned, crimson eyes narrowing.

The muscles under his fur slid taut, and he lifted his neck proudly, arching the well developed sinews of his mortal form to be as looming as possible. "I lead the Foothills," he replied in a deep, rich voice that held no room for argument ."I am Paladin the Valiant, and unless you seek asylum here, you are trespassing." Adrenalin moved through his system, and he hated the fact that he wanted to taste blood again.

Messages In This Thread
I could live without heaven [Joining] - by Tytus - 10-07-2012, 07:06 PM
RE: I could live without heaven [Joining] - by Paladin - 10-08-2012, 11:22 AM
RE: I could live without heaven [Joining] - by Tytus - 10-08-2012, 11:09 PM