the Rift

I could live without heaven [Joining]

Archibald the Dauntless Posts: 386
Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Equine :: 18.3 hh :: 10 years HP: 80 | Buff: SHIELD
Loretta :: Alaskan Malamute :: Time Slip Time
The battle had left bruises on the male that were beginning to heal. The limp he had possessed from the impact of Monster to his hip was no longer visible. He strode proudly and powerfully in the winter, patrolling the perimeters of his home. He was dedicated to the protection of the Foothills, driven by his carnal desire to duty. Archibald was a faithful member of the herd and he felt now more than ever a strong meaning to be here. Mandrake was growing older and her restless soul was growing weary. Through this Archibald knew that his family would stay in the Foothills and since this realization Archibald had been commanded by his mother to dedicate his abilities to his herd just as he had to her.

Archibald was now given the chance to act on this. In the snow it was easy to see the figures ahead of him. Paladin, his leader, stood before a pegasus. Archibald pressed forward with intent, feeling something inside himself that this meeting may not be going as Paladin wished all meetings with unclaimed horses would turn out. The words of the newcomer hit his ears as he took a spot juxtaposed to Paladin. This grullo stallion before him left a bad taste in his mouth and his golden eyes hardened as he watched him. Archibald tilted his head towards Paladin as he spoke. Do not say something stupid Archibald thought as he shifted his weight gently and looked back to the winged one. Archibald puffed his chest out as the newcomer spoke. Paladin was kind but firm in his words and the male before him was an arrogant child that needed to be put in his place.

Taking one step forward the giant challenged the pegasus silently to watch his words. An intimidating sight, really, Archibald was. A tower of a horse at almost nineteen hands he looked down on most around him. He practically dwarfed the winged horse before him with his height and muscle mass. Archibald used his strength carefully, and he would not fight with this male unless called to. Archibald believed in the equality of the Foothills, but he would not stand stagnant to frontal disrespect of his leader. "Asylum, in this instance, can be implied however you so desire. Our herd does not dabble in what you may perceive your skills rest." With each word Archibald commanded respect, his golden eyes dark as he looked down on the peg, "Our warriors serve to protect this herd, not to cause meaningless battle." Archibald swished his tail behind him in a manner that could be construed as slight annoyance. "If you so desire meaningless bloodshed or a leader that condones such behavior, I do not recommend our ranks."

Messages In This Thread
I could live without heaven [Joining] - by Tytus - 10-07-2012, 07:06 PM
RE: I could live without heaven [Joining] - by Tytus - 10-08-2012, 11:09 PM
RE: I could live without heaven [Joining] - by Archibald - 10-08-2012, 11:39 PM