the Rift

[PRIVATE] Upon These Wings I Shall Fail

Tembovu the Elephant Posts: 805
World's Edge Captain atk: 7 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18hh :: 10 HP: 77 | Buff: SWIFT
Mbwene :: African Elephant :: Ashen smitty
Nature's great masterpiece : an elephant ; the only harmless great thing.
He chuckled at her words, for indeed he also had nothing planned for the evening. Though the chuckled died partway on his lips as he realized the sad truth— he had nothing planned because two of the equines he cared deeply for in Helovia were broken and hurting. One by his doing and the other only time would heal.

He focused on her next words, “The Rotunda? I’ve never been here before,” it was strange that this was true. For the Elephant felt as though he had walked Helovia many times over— though only because he had trekked to and from the Threshold so often. Well, at least he was starting to broaden his horizons, now. “It is rather peaceful,” his agreeing words were distracted as he lipped up the Sun Amulet from the grass. Shifting his eyes to Rhea, he lifted his head, words muffled as he spoke around the pendant, “Do you know what this is?”

"Mine goes back a number of years but i doubt you would be interested in it. Its nothing all that important.” His great head tilted slightly as she continued to softly comment on her own history. Her quiet words belied a multitude of emotions that simmered beneath her tone. “Surely it’s important to you?” he dropped the amulet unceremoniously to the grass as his attention focused on the perplexing winged mare. To him, no one should speak with such little self-worth. “And now I am most assuredly interested. Tell me, Rhea?” His low voice became softer, rumbling gently from his deep chest. He dismissed the fact that she was from the Basin— a place he inherently disliked and members he inherently distrusted.

Ears perked and head slightly outstretched, he watched and waited for the mare to answer, amulet forgotten— for the moment.
Tembovu
Credits

@Rhea

Please tag Tembovu.

Messages In This Thread
Upon These Wings I Shall Fail - by Rhea - 11-22-2015, 08:34 PM
RE: Upon These Wings I Shall Fail - by Tembovu - 11-22-2015, 09:43 PM
RE: Upon These Wings I Shall Fail - by Rhea - 11-22-2015, 10:17 PM
RE: Upon These Wings I Shall Fail - by Tembovu - 11-24-2015, 10:51 PM
RE: Upon These Wings I Shall Fail - by Rhea - 11-24-2015, 11:58 PM
RE: Upon These Wings I Shall Fail - by Tembovu - 12-03-2015, 12:03 AM
RE: Upon These Wings I Shall Fail - by Rhea - 12-09-2015, 11:03 PM