the Rift

[PRIVATE] Upon These Wings I Shall Fail

Tembovu the Elephant Posts: 805
World's Edge Captain atk: 7 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18hh :: 10 HP: 77 | Buff: SWIFT
Mbwene :: African Elephant :: Ashen smitty
Nature's great masterpiece : an elephant ; the only harmless great thing.
Ears perk forward and head tilts to the side as she answers his questions about her choice of herd. Those in her home hated her, and yet she remained? It sounded lonely, and entirely to similar to how Tembovu had lived in Dorobo. Except that it had been he who hated all those around him, save for a few, precious trustees and friends. He had even hated himself— though he was still not aware of this realization. Being a man of destruction, of double meanings and manipulation, was quite trying on someone so ingrained with justice.

But that was then. Now, he stood, watching the winged woman before him gently pick up the amulet from the grasses. After a few moments’ pause, she deftly used her own, ebony locks tie the pendant to the chain at his neck. Being a stallion, he was not immune to the nearness of the young mare, nor the gentle brushes her lips and mane made against his hide.

Shifting slightly, he began to talk— to keep his mind focused away from the nearness of her flesh, “Should you get tired of the hatred in the Basin, the World’s Edge would be glad to welcome you.” He smiled lopsidedly, even though she could not see it with her head at his chest. And then she was backing away, nodding and smiling slightly at her handiwork. “Thank you,” his low rumble was sincere as he searched for her mixed eyes. “Crafting responsibility call be back to the Edge. But my offer stands— even if you only wish to visit,” he smiled, before turning away to begin the long walk back towards the Edge. It was times like these when wings would be useful— the Basin was daft. “Goodbye, Rhea.”
Tembovu
Credits
@Rhea <3

Please tag Tembovu.

Messages In This Thread
Upon These Wings I Shall Fail - by Rhea - 11-22-2015, 08:34 PM
RE: Upon These Wings I Shall Fail - by Tembovu - 11-22-2015, 09:43 PM
RE: Upon These Wings I Shall Fail - by Rhea - 11-22-2015, 10:17 PM
RE: Upon These Wings I Shall Fail - by Tembovu - 11-24-2015, 10:51 PM
RE: Upon These Wings I Shall Fail - by Rhea - 11-24-2015, 11:58 PM
RE: Upon These Wings I Shall Fail - by Tembovu - 12-03-2015, 12:03 AM
RE: Upon These Wings I Shall Fail - by Rhea - 12-09-2015, 11:03 PM