the Rift

FROM THE GATES OF HELL (OPEN)

Eligor Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
E L I G O R

I Play Doctor For Five Minutes Flat

Saxe gemstones, these were what seemed to entice, in their depths shining a delicacy that could have an underlining seam of sorts. Ah, and the woman’s eyes were cast upon him in… an unvarnished mannerism. Disappointment crept softly, with a chilly vigor, into the beast. A creature of pleasantries denied such, was not a pleasant creature… Diadem crafted upon the cranium, as if etched of unalloyed ivory stone, flicked to a posterior position and then forth again. The angelic beast’s form quivered ever the slightest, and it was not the bitter harshness of winter’s caress which caused such, but an unknown anxiousness that dwelt in the depths of the soul. Loneliness. Granted that held within the vagabond’s breast was a heart of solid ice, entrapped in lacey venoms. Interactions had been ever so rare, and now it seemed the demon’s tongue quaked with the foreign touch of such affairs; although it would go unbenounced to any who laid eyes upon him.

Thick and robust lips drew back softly to reveal the gleam of an off-white smile that also acted like a distasteful sneer hidden beneath its surface. A land of magic? Ha! In Eligor’s chest did a bellow begin, nostrils trembling with the force of the mixture brewing within. It seemed to halt in the throat, but at the last possible moment leapt from his kissers in a swift, one-noted guffaw. ”Magic you say m’dear? Once more the imp seemed to grow closer, lean and powerful limbs beneath his form of sinew drawing him closer with the mechanical movement of grace and leisure. Scarlet ocular’s singed beneath cream coated eyelashes, flickering like the keys of hell as they were cast down upon her pretty mass. Still, warmth spewed forth from proboscis, spiraling into the form of a sort of majestic mist that now, because of his proximity, could stroke the young woman’s own face.

”I have seen many magic’s in my travels snorted the beast, acoustic cybernetics cocking forth upon the skull as the tail behind swayed faintly. Wings stitched to his sides flexed, and then outstretched briskly in a silken movement that created an applaud brush of softness, the feathers glistened in a pristine piousness which was highlighted by the sunlight that streaked down from the twisted canopy above. Still the faint glimmer of lust flashed in the depths of oxblood gemstones of sight.

”!!”

Messages In This Thread
FROM THE GATES OF HELL (OPEN) - by Eligor - 10-07-2012, 08:24 PM
RE: FROM THE GATES OF HELL (OPEN) - by Onni - 10-10-2012, 04:32 PM
RE: FROM THE GATES OF HELL (OPEN) - by Eligor - 10-10-2012, 09:50 PM
RE: FROM THE GATES OF HELL (OPEN) - by Onni - 10-11-2012, 04:15 PM
RE: FROM THE GATES OF HELL (OPEN) - by Eligor - 10-14-2012, 08:57 AM