the Rift

[PRIVATE] i need serenity

Serenity Posts: 78
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 hh :: 7 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Avis
you can't take the sky from me
When the confusion became too much, when the tension grew too great, she ran.
Running was her dearest ally.

Hidden away in the depths of the land she stored herself neatly and became nearly invisible; others passed and lungs paused their work until out of sight they were once more, avoiding any contact, disappearing into the boughs and tangling with the leaves because it was all she knew how to do. A violent storm swept her off whatever course she had been on and dumped her starry body in Helovia according to the two who managed to cross her path. They seemed to speak in riddles and know much more about herself than she did them, and it was with the insecurity and lack of faith in herself that saw her moving away, distance increasing between them, deeper into the woods she landed in. She didn’t look back.

The time betwixt then and where she was afterward left many thoughts rumbling through her already fragile mind, strange images of places and equines she didn’t remember ever meeting. But the two—Torliek and Ampere—left impressions upon her in such a way that tugged at an unfamiliar place within her. They behaved as if they knew her, and it wasn’t until her heart had settled back behind it’s bone cage that she felt as though she knew them too. But none of it was clear, the reflections of a past still muddy and incomprehensible. All she knew while tucked away from peering eyes was that she had titles of places and perhaps the growing desire to go search them out.

Covered by the limp vines and leaning trunks and shoots of bamboo she found herself quite immersed in the land laying around. She stood and shook the foliage clinging to her wings, wandering to stand beside the pool of crystal water where the only thing she recognized was her own image.
LINEART CREDIT

@Elsa

STARS FADING BUT I LINGER ON DEAR
STILL CRAVING YOUR KISS
(Please tag me in every post)

Messages In This Thread
i need serenity - by Serenity - 11-23-2015, 03:38 PM
RE: i need serenity - by Elsa - 11-27-2015, 09:33 AM
RE: i need serenity - by Serenity - 11-29-2015, 07:51 PM
RE: i need serenity - by Elsa - 12-02-2015, 01:33 PM
RE: i need serenity - by Serenity - 12-02-2015, 06:11 PM
RE: i need serenity - by Elsa - 12-07-2015, 09:06 AM