the Rift

[PRIVATE] i need serenity

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
Elsa
I've cried, and you'd think I'd be better for it, but the sadness just sleeps, and it stays in my spine the rest of my life.

Erthe and Tembovu had both mentioned lands popping out of what seemed to be nowhere. Elsa vaguely remembers trying to fight off a new God, but was so distraught that all she could do was flee to calm down. It would be best for her to actually get to know these areas, considering she hadn’t visited them at all. So she made her journey toward threshold, and at the entrance, turned and walked south. Either she would hit beach, or a new land. Both were quite an adventure since the most exciting thing she could think of doing was sparring. And frankly, sparring was only fun at first. Afterward, exhaustion just consumes her mind and leaves her wanting to drift off to sleep for eternity. It also left a nice gift of soreness for her to wake up to in the morning.

Edgar flew overhead, preferring to take the sky while his companion walked. He never understood the draw that walking had, it was so boring when you can just flounce around in the clouds. So he was the first to spot the land, rising up in green walls of stiff flora. Elsa hadn’t seen anything like it before, and she paused, reaching out her nose to the bamboo. It pushed easily when she pressed her nose to it, but as soon as she released the pressure, the stalk came flying back at her face. It smacked against her muzzle before wiggling and coming to a stop. Edgar squawked with laughter, practically falling out of the sky as his giggles overwhelmed him. The anger and embarrassment radiated off of her as she shot him looks that could kill. But what was she going to do? Nothing, so Edgar continued to laugh his feathery ass off.

With a humph Elsa pushed her way through, leaving the bird in the dust in his fit of laughter. She tried her hardest to put as much distance between herself and him as possible, but of course, the damn birdbrain caught up. He jumped from stalk to stalk, until he spotted a “prettier mare”. Elsa’s eyes rolled, unwilling to deal with her “child’s” shenanigans. With a few more steps, she broke into a clearing, easily spotting the starry-coated mare. She’d at least be better company than Edgar. With a smile, she tried to grab her attention. ”Hello! I’ve never seen you around before, what’s your name?” She was mildly curious as to whom this mare was. She didn’t smell of any land in particular, but still had the subtle stench that Helovia imprinted on all of those who took refuge within it’s lands.

"talk"

image credits

@Serenity sorry for the wait!!
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
i need serenity - by Serenity - 11-23-2015, 03:38 PM
RE: i need serenity - by Elsa - 11-27-2015, 09:33 AM
RE: i need serenity - by Serenity - 11-29-2015, 07:51 PM
RE: i need serenity - by Elsa - 12-02-2015, 01:33 PM
RE: i need serenity - by Serenity - 12-02-2015, 06:11 PM
RE: i need serenity - by Elsa - 12-07-2015, 09:06 AM
RE: i need serenity - by Serenity - 12-10-2015, 07:17 PM