the Rift

[PRIVATE] i need serenity

Serenity Posts: 78
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 hh :: 7 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Avis
you can't take the sky from me
Leaves lazily drifted down from somewhere around and landed pointedly on the surface of the water, disturbing the reflection of her deep blue face and sending ripples waving by. She of course knew what she looked like; it seemed the storm that stole her memories had left a sparse few, remembrances of a childhood in slavery, the unicorns who discriminated against those of her kind, running away to find a better path for herself. Some time after that there were bleary snippets of a land then foreign to her, one filled with demons and monsters intertwined with friendly faces, but the sights didn't last long and she found it difficult to try to pick apart the details and make any sense of what came bubbling up. She could only stand with a lowly hanging head and stare back at the stars spattering her coat as her chest heaved a sigh in disappointment. How long, she wondered, would she have to live in a place without any memory of being there before? What were to happen if another found her and began spinning tales of a related history?

Too swallowed by thoughts she had been and missed the warning sounds of someone approaching, so when a voice piped up with warmth laced between the words, her head snapped up and startled steps sent her back a couple paces. Initial sights made her relieved to find one with wings, as her own, fluttering heart ceasing its race and muscles relaxing once more. The girl's smile put one on her own lips, though much subtly as she became slightly embarrassed. She hadn't known where she ended up, the place she avoided any contact. It seemed complicated enough to traverse that one wouldn't happen upon it by chance, though she figured she herself had done just that.
"Hello..." Soft, eyes roaming to drink the white mare in, catching her companion in the process. "I am Serenity. I am sorry if I happened to disturb a place of yours, I am not quite knowledgeable on this area." Sheepish, her face tilted down as her neck bowed in apology, not sure what other information she was to give.

Her mind wandered once again as her golden gaze kept rather unsteady; was that mare part of the land she had supposedly come from as well? Had she any idea of where they were, or where to go, or where to send her? "Do you live here?" Lightweight and star-bright her voice carried over the distance, hoping the first equine she saw in months would be able to help her.
LINEART CREDIT

@Elsa

STARS FADING BUT I LINGER ON DEAR
STILL CRAVING YOUR KISS
(Please tag me in every post)

Messages In This Thread
i need serenity - by Serenity - 11-23-2015, 03:38 PM
RE: i need serenity - by Elsa - 11-27-2015, 09:33 AM
RE: i need serenity - by Serenity - 11-29-2015, 07:51 PM
RE: i need serenity - by Elsa - 12-02-2015, 01:33 PM
RE: i need serenity - by Serenity - 12-02-2015, 06:11 PM
RE: i need serenity - by Elsa - 12-07-2015, 09:06 AM