the Rift

[PRIVATE] i need serenity

Serenity Posts: 78
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 hh :: 7 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Avis
you can't take the sky from me
There had only been a feeling, some time ago when she had been found by Torleik and Ampere, that there happened to be truth to the words they spoke. If they knew her, however, she hadn't the slightest inkling how as she had no memory of them. It raised concerns of whether there were others like that, who had supposedly known her as well, and what she was to do about those. She couldn't simply pretend to remember faces that didn't exist, and perhaps it would be easier on everyone if she told the truth. Would anyone be able to help her if she did? Or would they have as little clue as she about her predicament?
It seemed that she at least had nothing to fuss over with the white girl though, for she gave no indication of meeting her before nor confirmation that she did indeed live where Serenity had trespassed. The mention of World's Edge gave her the same familiar recognition as she previously experienced before, except, following the pattern, she couldn't understand it. Instead of allowing it dissipate and letting her mind wander from the thought, she held onto it as she observed the pair before her.

The introductions were accepted with a nod for each name, corners of lips curving up further at the sight of the colorless bird seeking to make his own greeting. At Elsa's question, however, her face fell once again as thoughts threatened to take over her attention. Where she lived was there in the dense greenery, though she at least knew that place had individual lands others called home. Where she was then was apparently not one of them.
The concentration it took to keep herself in the moment instead of somewhere far off was quite obvious. The Edge had been mentioned and as she continued to think back to what the pegasus and unicorn mentioned before the feeling of something shooting up just under the surface of her consciousness reemerged. Something about Dragons. Something pertaining to where she used to live. But she faltered and couldn't form the entire idea. "I do not... I do not remember." Helpless, eyes looked only at Elsa in quiet desperation.

Edgar broke the growing tension with more antics of his, however, and relief spread out over her. The slight smile placed itself delicately back onto her lips, and she shook her darkened head to dismiss the concerns. "You do not need to worry, he is charming." The distraction was welcomed, as it allowed for time to pass when she did not have to explain anything. Did she even have anything to explain?
"What are the territories that make up this place, this 'Helovia'? Maybe it will all come back to mind..." Certainly strange she must have appeared but her choices were limited and she felt the urge to trust this stranger and her bird.
LINEART CREDIT

@Elsa

STARS FADING BUT I LINGER ON DEAR
STILL CRAVING YOUR KISS
(Please tag me in every post)

Messages In This Thread
i need serenity - by Serenity - 11-23-2015, 03:38 PM
RE: i need serenity - by Elsa - 11-27-2015, 09:33 AM
RE: i need serenity - by Serenity - 11-29-2015, 07:51 PM
RE: i need serenity - by Elsa - 12-02-2015, 01:33 PM
RE: i need serenity - by Serenity - 12-02-2015, 06:11 PM
RE: i need serenity - by Elsa - 12-07-2015, 09:06 AM