the Rift

[PRIVATE] i need serenity

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
Elsa
I've cried, and you'd think I'd be better for it, but the sadness just sleeps, and it stays in my spine the rest of my life.

Memories lost? That must suck. Where had she gone for all this time? Elsa looked sympathetically back towards Serenity. She seemed genuine and nice, relatively harmless compared to other Helovians. Which herd had let her go? They lost one of the few innocent souls left around here. Elsa nodded, and began to speak about each herd, and the general gist of them. ”I am from the World’s Edge, as I have mentioned. To the west of here, nice little forest and sits on a cliff overlooking the ocean. Quite beautiful. The goddess of the moon rules over us. The next is the Dragons Throat, which is to the south, which is ruled by Gaucho. Nice guy, but hella hot down there with the sun god and all.” Elsa smirked, nodding toward the south with a shrug. As much as she wanted to visit her children there, the heat oftentimes was unbearable. She would never understand how others took up residence there. ”Then there is the Hidden Falls, a bit to the North. Ruled by the God of Earth.” She shrugged, there really wasn’t much more for her to say about her previous home. She didn’t know about anything that went on there. ”Then there is the Aurora Basin to the north, but they are only unicorns, I would not suggest going there.” Her voice was serious, and she made a point to hold Serenity’s gaze. The last thing she needed was a missing eye or wing. Elsa took enough of that for all the pegasi here.

Edgar had settled down by now, looking over the starry-coated girl with wonder. He was jealous at the inherent beauty she had. He always had a tinge of jealousy when it came to other pegasi. As much as he loved Elsa, he wished he was bigger and be social like she could. He didn’t like how he couldn’t communicate with others as he did Elsa. Then he could attract all the ladies, because as a bird that’s shorter than most twigs, it was hard to pick up the ladies. ”Do you need any other help? I can’t imagine trying to get around here with minimal memories. I can at least get you to a herd where you can learn more and go from there.” She offered a warm smile again before falling silence. This world was intimidating naturally, and the last thing Elsa wanted to do was stress her out even more.

"talk"

image credits

@Serenity
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
i need serenity - by Serenity - 11-23-2015, 03:38 PM
RE: i need serenity - by Elsa - 11-27-2015, 09:33 AM
RE: i need serenity - by Serenity - 11-29-2015, 07:51 PM
RE: i need serenity - by Elsa - 12-02-2015, 01:33 PM
RE: i need serenity - by Serenity - 12-02-2015, 06:11 PM
RE: i need serenity - by Elsa - 12-07-2015, 09:06 AM
RE: i need serenity - by Serenity - 12-10-2015, 07:17 PM