the Rift

[PRIVATE] I will haunt you like a ghost

Glasgow Posts: 127
Aurora Basin Apprentice atk: 3.5 | def: 10.0 | dam: 7.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.3hh :: 11 years HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Skylark
to die by your side,
A hushed silence grew over the land as daybreak bore upon me. The sun began to rise, showering the water of the Endless Blue into a bright array of colors. The same exact colors that fell on my pale and beaten pelt, illuminated me as a rainbow. The blues from the dark waters, the orange-yellow sky, all of it was picture perfect. I wondered to myself why on earth I had never visited this place before. Sighing to myself, I trudged onward, unsure of just what I wanted to do today. Probably nothing, as per usual. I never had an eventful life anymore. All I could remember were the eyes of the frightened children from the land before Helovia and the laugh from the older mare I had met in the Grove here, laughing at my appearance. It wasn’t something I was proud of. Nor was it something I could get away from.

I approached the waters edge, reaching my muzzle down and allowing the cold water to move effortlessly by it, my glassy eyes stared at my rippling appearance in the mirror-like liquid. Studying my scarring, the faked smile placed upon my lips. The broken off horn, a treasure I kept hidden within my tail, placed there carefully and paid much attention to. It was an event I never wanted to have to face again. And lifting my head, the water dripped slowly from my pale face, landing in the sand at my feet gently. A small sigh escaping my lips again, eyes watching the skies as the birds began to wake and take off in flight for the day. Chatting with one another in such a way that made me long for the one thing I missed most. Friendship. “Why couldn’t you have taken me?” I screamed at the skies. The voice I hardly used, now used for such harsh and guttural sounds against the roar of the tide. Shaking my head, I stepped back from the water, lowering my head. Defeated, finally admitting to myself that I wished I was rather dead than dealing with this horrible life.

"Talk."
—is such a
heavenly
way to die.
image credits

@Tilney, YAAAAS SO EXCITED.

Messages In This Thread
I will haunt you like a ghost - by Glasgow - 11-24-2015, 12:54 AM
RE: I will haunt you like a ghost - by Tilney - 11-24-2015, 01:16 AM
RE: I will haunt you like a ghost - by Glasgow - 11-24-2015, 01:28 AM
RE: I will haunt you like a ghost - by Tilney - 11-24-2015, 03:21 AM
RE: I will haunt you like a ghost - by Glasgow - 11-24-2015, 03:36 AM