the Rift

[PRIVATE] I will haunt you like a ghost

Glasgow Posts: 127
Aurora Basin Apprentice atk: 3.5 | def: 10.0 | dam: 7.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.3hh :: 11 years HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Skylark
to die by your side,
As expected, the skies didn’t respond to me. They never did. Why would they? What did I have now that they wanted? They had everything that I had wanted. Even took my sisters wings from her when I was in line next for a set myself. I was both bitter and thankful at the idea of such a feat. But instead, I shook my head again, pushing my pale eyelids open against the scarring and against the blue of my eyes in the wind that met my face. Perhaps this was the best I’d get from such selfish gods. Then again, the Helovian Gods weren’t to blame for this, but surely my gods had to be up there somewhere too, right? I inhaled sharply, ready to scream at the skies again, inhaling the forceful wind that slapped against my pelt.

Are you alright? Are you lost?

I exhaled that large amount of air I had gulped up immediately before turning to face the creature that spoke. He was larger than I, a beautiful caramel color adorned with pristine white and antlers in perfect condition. A lantern hung from one of the prongs, vibrating against the bark color of his horns. “why are you looking at me?” I thought to myself, shuffling my feet in an almost embarrassed way. I thought I had checked for anyone nearby. Apparently I was wrong. Instead, I let my eyes fall on this magnificent stag, possibly catching his vibrant green gaze before I broke the connection when I shook my head. “No, my dear. I’m not lost.” My voice cracked slightly with the wear of the screaming and of – well, not speaking at all. “I’m sorry you witnessed that, I’m not usually like that. I’m Glasgow, of the World’s Edge. Where are you coming from?” I questioned gently, offering him a small smile even when every part of my being felt like tossing myself into the waves and drowning myself. However, I figured it would be polite to not put the caramel beauty as witness to that.

"Talk."
—is such a
heavenly
way to die.
image credits

@Tilney

Messages In This Thread
I will haunt you like a ghost - by Glasgow - 11-24-2015, 12:54 AM
RE: I will haunt you like a ghost - by Tilney - 11-24-2015, 01:16 AM
RE: I will haunt you like a ghost - by Glasgow - 11-24-2015, 01:28 AM
RE: I will haunt you like a ghost - by Tilney - 11-24-2015, 03:21 AM
RE: I will haunt you like a ghost - by Glasgow - 11-24-2015, 03:36 AM