the Rift

[PRIVATE] I will haunt you like a ghost

Glasgow Posts: 127
Aurora Basin Apprentice atk: 3.5 | def: 10.0 | dam: 7.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.3hh :: 11 years HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Skylark
to die by your side,
He grew excited as I expressed my love of travels as well. His huge movement nearly startled me, his hooves landing in the soft sand sent a small spray of it onto my legs. I smiled to him, a genuine one. A smile I hadn’t felt to be so pure in such a long time. And it stayed on my scarred face as he said he’d love nothing more and did his little excited dance again. The wind blowing my mane gently along with the movement from the creature. He spoke of wishing to see the Edge and I bobbed my head with him as he then stood tall. My heart yearned for him and his seeming innocence as he spoke of me not minding that I called him friend.

Is this what it meant to have friends? I reared back gently on my old haunches as he turned on his and nipped my neck slightly. I laughed gently before calling out to him. “Tilney, it’s this way!” I smiled, offering him a bright smile. Something I hadn’t done in so long. The movement from my bones as my legs collided with the sand once more as I bolted off in a slightly different direction than he had headed. I paused in my step though, allowing him to catch up but knowing full well that his size and strength would be able to pull him along faster than I could. My age was starting to show due to my brutal past. I wasn’t really that old, but I definitely looked the part. I paused for a few moments, the colors illuminating the palms that fell along the edge of the sands before the grasses met my hooves. I turned back to look for him before pausing and slowing my pace to a trot. “Forgive me, I won’t be able to run the entire way there” I said, broken between nearly gasping for air. It had been so long since I’ve actually ran that the feeling was nearly uncomfortable for me. But boy was I excited to have a friend. “Oh, and exploring is really quite fun. Is there anything else you like to do?” I asked gently, smiling to him behind bashful glazed eyes.

"Talk."
—is such a
heavenly
way to die.
image credits

@Tilney

Messages In This Thread
I will haunt you like a ghost - by Glasgow - 11-24-2015, 12:54 AM
RE: I will haunt you like a ghost - by Tilney - 11-24-2015, 01:16 AM
RE: I will haunt you like a ghost - by Glasgow - 11-24-2015, 01:28 AM
RE: I will haunt you like a ghost - by Tilney - 11-24-2015, 03:21 AM
RE: I will haunt you like a ghost - by Glasgow - 11-24-2015, 03:36 AM