the Rift

[PRIVATE] I will haunt you like a ghost

Glasgow Posts: 127
Aurora Basin Apprentice atk: 3.5 | def: 10.0 | dam: 7.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.3hh :: 11 years HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Skylark
to die by your side,
I watched him gently while still trying to find my paths through to home. Turning my heavily scarred head to him to face him, I smiled. I had seen some wonderful things and some terrible things. But the good nearly always outdid the bad, and I was beginning to notice those signs here while I spoke with the caramel creature beside me. He seemed so vivid and full of life that it was beginning to tear my mind brutally from the endeavors I often experienced. It was relieving to not be swarmed by my memories and terrible feelings of the simple way of how I looked. I nodded to him, but said nothing until he asked of the Edge. A place which I knew a thing or two about.

I stepped over a small tree that had fallen due to the small windstorms that passed through the land now and then before I turned my glassy gaze onto Tilney. He spoke of his sister and I glanced around briefly before my eyes fell onto him once more. “I’m sure she’ll find us. The Edge, however, is beautiful. Large steeping cliffs falling deeply into the crashing waves below. We’re nestled in the thick of a huge forest, hidden away by anyone we don’t particularly want to see. I really can’t imagine a more beautiful place to live.” I admitted to him, happily and broad. Straight forward as could be. “We just recently got a new King of the land and a few more faces I haven’t seen before. There was a meeting not too long ago that went over the ranks. Ophelia is there, I’m not sure if you know her or not. She’s the one who recruited me from the Threshold. I’m sure you remember that place.” I said gently, amazed at how much I had spoken with this creature when I the past few months and seasons I had barely uttered a word.

"Talk."
—is such a
heavenly
way to die.
image credits

@Tilney

Messages In This Thread
I will haunt you like a ghost - by Glasgow - 11-24-2015, 12:54 AM
RE: I will haunt you like a ghost - by Tilney - 11-24-2015, 01:16 AM
RE: I will haunt you like a ghost - by Glasgow - 11-24-2015, 01:28 AM
RE: I will haunt you like a ghost - by Tilney - 11-24-2015, 03:21 AM
RE: I will haunt you like a ghost - by Glasgow - 11-24-2015, 03:36 AM