E
N
T
H
L
A
Y
‘I Tiberius.’

A gasp escapes me as my head snaps towards the source of the voice with a grin plastered on my face. A NEW PERSON! A new person! A new person to be friends with! Tiberius. I note the name in my head to make sure I don’t forget it. Can’t go around forgetting your friend’s name now. That would be bad.

‘Or Tib.’ He adds on and again I note that he’d probably rather be called Tib. I look at him closely as I ramble up to him without a trace of caution. He was brownish in color. Not like the dirt brown but like oh…some sort of shade lighter. I also noticed that his eyes were a yellowish green and that his hair went from black to a color akin to…to Tembovu’s coat color. He is smaller than me but I’d guess by the way he talks that he is younger than I.

Regardless. He will be my friend from now on.

“Snow?” a tilt of my head gives away the fact that I obviously didn’t know what the hay snow was. I mean I knew he was responding to my question about what the white stuff was, so that in thus made it snow, but what was it? Was it pieces of clouds falling from the sky? Was it the stars falling? Was it…

OH MY GOD WHAT IF THE SKY WAS BROKE?!!

My gaze looked up towards the sky and I stared for a little bit – a flash of horror passing through my mind briefly. Nah. The sky probably isn’t broke. So I look back to Tib just as he tosses some of the snow into the air and giggled, thus making me giggle as well.

Shortly after Tib asks me who I am and I looked at him with a big grin, like the biggest grin on my face that I might have EVER had, “I’m Hyzenthlay!” My voice booms with happiness but then I pause. Tib had a cool nickname. Maybe I should have a cool nickname too? “You can call me Zen though if you want,” His wings flapped as he moved closer to me and my eyes grew wide. WINGS!

Now here wings might be common, but back home winged horses were kinda rare to see. Nobody knew why there were so few of them. There just was.

“You’re a pegasus!” My voice chimes out in awe, but on the inside I was doing a very happy dance. I made a new friend and he was a pegasus. A PEGASUS! How lucky could I be?

"speech"
notes:: omg she's such a dorky derp.
tags:: @Tiberius

Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
sing a song yes a travel song - by Hyzenthlay - 11-24-2015, 07:43 PM
RE: sing a song yes a travel song - by Tiberius - 11-24-2015, 09:18 PM
RE: sing a song yes a travel song - by Hyzenthlay - 11-24-2015, 10:38 PM