the Rift

[OPEN] resuming duties // patrolling

Sialia Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 8 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Nessie

Sialia

I tried to sell my soul last night, it's funny he wouldn't even take a bite.

You think your funny boy?

Two can play the game, I hope you are aware, and I am a master of tease, a master of screwing with the balls rolling around in your obviously useless lust filled mind.

His answer calms slightly, but its still there. Burning like embers in the pit of my stomach. He would have to tread carefully, less the sap catches fire once more, this time burning down the forest, with the creatures, especially himself inside it. 

He promises, that he will make his slacking time up. His voice sincere, respectful even. But in my mind I cannot help but feel like his promises are empty, not that they are, but my trust, my hopes of maybe having him become a corporal shattered, and the only thing reigning in my mind when it came to Caleb was suspicion, distrust, disappointment.

How do you expect to fix that, eh soldier?

The next string of words to fall from his useless mouth cause my head to snap up at him, my ears flying flat against my skull. "Do you think this a game Caleb? Put your goddamn cock away. Use the head on your shoulders instead." The words are growled, primal, like the wolf as it goes for the neck of its prey. Caleb was indeed handsome, but I was to angry to notice. Apparently he wasn't scared enough to for one moment think with his brain instead of the lust. 

But it's funny how anger itself can turn into lust. For, well, it did awaken something else in me. I glare at him, his words now meaningless. He could say them all he wanted, but he would have to prove it, in every way I could think of. He would have to constantly do so. Or he would never be forgiven. Slowly my tail flicks, touching my sides, betraying my want to be angry, but instead some weird ass combination of angry and horny. 

My mind swirled in many ways, a deliciously sickening grin pulling at my lips, as a delicious idea enters my mind, and it includes a lot of pain, blood... Would you want to play that game? You are used to the pretty girls, closer to your age. I am older, mister and far more twisted than your lovely dolls.

"Since you seem so keen to play, lets see how you fair in my games.  I will warn you, they aren't gentle like your probably used to. I happen to like the taste of iron. To start out, lets see how well you can use your stick." 

I turn, tail flicking as I move to the cover of trees....

"Speech here."
Tag;; @Caleb
Words;;
Notes;; WEll, this turned out unexpected and kind of devious... Is it to much?

Credits: Image by semper

@Caleb
[Image: 538c1505470d5]
Please tag Sialia in all posts! Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
resuming duties // patrolling - by Caleb - 11-25-2015, 12:23 AM
RE: resuming duties // patrolling - by Sialia - 11-26-2015, 12:43 AM
RE: resuming duties // patrolling - by Caleb - 11-26-2015, 09:51 PM
RE: resuming duties // patrolling - by Sialia - 11-27-2015, 12:38 AM
RE: resuming duties // patrolling - by Caleb - 11-30-2015, 01:10 AM
RE: resuming duties // patrolling - by Sialia - 12-02-2015, 03:18 PM
RE: resuming duties // patrolling - by Caleb - 12-22-2015, 10:55 PM