the Rift

[OPEN] resuming duties // patrolling

Sialia Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 8 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Nessie

Sialia

I tried to sell my soul last night, it's funny he wouldn't even take a bite.

The feeling of his teeth on my croup caused a flash of ears to turn down, and my black body turned quickly, lip pulled back and teeth flashing to bite at his neck. I decide when buddy. He was used to the gentlest of souls. Girls. 

A slow smile lifted my lips, as my head lifted to meet his own, muzzle nearing his ears. Hot breath escapes my lips, as I breathed my passions almost onto him. "I consider you a toy in this, so please wait until I give you the green light." The deep blues in my sockets eye him curiously. It did not bode well to try him as such. He had needs too. I don't care about your though. I know my needs, and I would use you as such. If your needs are satisfied, good for you... If not? Go seeking one of your girls to finish on.

Slowly my lips move downwards (provided he stayed where he was standing) onto his neck, soft love nibbles as I made my way to his withers, slowly as they go, each one getting harder, until reaching his withers, and I attempted to bite the hybrid with skin breaking strength. I would see us both bleed, so that blood and sweat mixed together. 

Then I was moving away, inviting his teeth and strength. Blue eyes look at him, inviting, but not quiet ready to go the whole way. I still required blood, and he hadn't drawn mine yet. A brow raised at him, the same lazy smile still resting on my lips. 

"Speech here."
Tag;; @[]
Words;;
Notes;;

Credits: Image by semper

@Caleb
[Image: 538c1505470d5]
Please tag Sialia in all posts! Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
resuming duties // patrolling - by Caleb - 11-25-2015, 12:23 AM
RE: resuming duties // patrolling - by Sialia - 11-26-2015, 12:43 AM
RE: resuming duties // patrolling - by Caleb - 11-26-2015, 09:51 PM