the Rift

[OPEN] beside the lions and the ladies (Welcoming)

Glasgow Posts: 127
Aurora Basin Apprentice atk: 3.5 | def: 10.0 | dam: 7.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.3hh :: 11 years HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Skylark
to die by your side,
I nodded to him as he spoke of his sister. Two beautiful creatures that could possibly be considered friends? Tilney was more accepting than I had ever imagined another fellow equine to be when it came to, well, me. I only nodded and bounded along through the trees even more. “I’m not sure if she’s a Lady, but there was another golden stag that met me in the Threshold and there seemed to be something strange between them. She never told me what. But she lives in the Edge, she’s our head Sneak.” I offered him another small smile before continuing on.

The journey was long and tough on my bones as every extravagant adventure was for me. Though the companionship of Tilney and his bright cheery words made everything seem right in my world. Anything I could say, he had a comment about. It was wonderful! And even that little lantern that constantly made its presence known on his barky crown just seemed to add to the aesthetic of what a warm friendship he offered. Before long, we were on the outskirts of the Edge. Turning my tattered and beaten face to him, I offered him a gentle smile. “This is the Edge. Though, be careful. There’s little shards of glass around here that our Glaziers have been working diligently to clean.” I said softly, stepping over a large shard that stuck out of the ground. When I came to a small clearing, I caught my breath briefly before looking to where the herd more than likely was. “My King, I have brought someone seeking a home!” I called out across the land. A more gentle sound that collapsed along the cliffs than the partial screech I had given to the ocean when Tilney first found me. And then I waited, patiently, for someone to come.

"Talk."
—is such a
heavenly
way to die.
image credits

@Tilney @Arah @Tembovu , sorry its short :|

Messages In This Thread
beside the lions and the ladies (Welcoming) - by Glasgow - 11-25-2015, 01:57 AM