the Rift

A Wonderful Celebration(any welcome!)

Eldala Posts: 64
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.0 hh :: 3yrs (Ages in Frostfall) HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Capro :: Girgentana Goat :: None Goatfairy

THE one who goes by Eldala gazes around the new forest with thinly veiled disdain. There were no mountains or ocean views here, only tangled brush. /What a way to spend one's second year celebration/ Her body, bearing Arabian hints, begins to move through the thinnest parts of the brush, looking for something to drink.

Back home there would have been a feast today in her honor. A huge feast, filled with with berries,cakes, fruits, grains, and wine. The Sky Fire's rise would have brought offers of mating contracts and gifts of cloth and jewels.

/No, stop./ She chides herself. /That is all gone now./

She is not feasting but in a dreary forest that makes her nose turn up at its smell. This was her place now, not that other one, the one of sorrows. Finally, her sapphire gaze alights on a creek and she is able to lower her peak to slurp in the cool liquid. Eldala yields momentarily, her disdain, to allow that at least the water tasted good in the forest. Too late, she smells the recent scents belonging to others and anxiety briefly floods the creature. It had been many days since the sack of her herd which had, to her knowledge, left all others dead. However, that knowledge was hardly a comfort to the young mare. She was no imbecile and she knew that remaining careful was her best path. /Well, if I'm going to be bothered today, I may as well manage some food first./ Briefly, a red flash catches the her peripheral and blue eyes brighten at the sight of some berries. Perhaps she could have a small celebration after all. The small head moves from the creek to the nearby berry bush and begins sniffing it with deep skepticism. Her young structure stands upon a thick bed of moss just as the sky fire begins to rise on the horizon. 

-Pixel by Niki-

△ All friendly/neutral contact is fine but no permanent injury/maiming/death △
△ Please tag me for everything you can, it helps me remember△

Messages In This Thread
A Wonderful Celebration(any welcome!) - by Eldala - 11-26-2015, 05:33 AM
RE: A Wonderful Celebration - by Tangere - 11-26-2015, 12:35 PM
RE: A Wonderful Celebration - by Rift - 11-26-2015, 10:39 PM