the Rift

A Wonderful Celebration(any welcome!)

Tangere Posts: 159
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: Six Years | Birdsong HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Phrixus :: White Raven :: None Psilo

non omnis moriar

The moment she leaned inward she could feel the warm air go prickly. She laughs at the girl and her awkwardness and simply sets the herbs aside. If her body was capable of throwing a shrug from her shoulders she would, but alas, she just keeps her quaint smile and looks on as she senses a response from the mare. Suddenly they are interrupted and a stallion oozes from the treeline. At first he did not seem at all a threat of being an annoyance – in fact, her attentions drew to the unicorn who shrieked and immediately declared that it wasn't what it looked like...

Huh?

Her lips quirked and her ears bent unevenly, one on each stranger, flashing a quick 'what the fuck does that mean?' sort of look to the creamy female at her side. The stallion quickly swallows up the focus the patched mare can muster, her twitching bird still staring at the peculiar female. Am I knew? She burst into laughter, erupting and uncontrollable, letting her head hang with the exertion of her extensive chuckling. She can smell the desert on him – the crisp air, always very clear smelling (if that can even be a thing). The ancient tree emits a certain aroma, one no other place in Helovia possesses besides that disgusting desert. Her bones rattled at the thought of her cold mountains melting into burnt granules of their former selves. What a nightmare.

So. Basically this guy is here to sweep some girl off of her feet and whisk her away to the dirty desert. She mulls this thought over while her muddy eyes tilt every which way over his body, her ears perking up in unison as she does so. “No honey,” She giggles playfully, sighing for the dramatic effect, “I am from the Basin.” She nods to him, hiding her eyes behind long pale lashes as she slowly dips her head to him. A curtsy, she supposes. Something she's done since childhood when meeting an outsider, of a different family than her. Her eyes turn to the mare, “I am Tangere and you may follow me back to home, if you're interested. It's a place of snowy mountains, lush meadows and an everlasting, unfreezing lake. Among many other things, like a tight family and a strong militia. ” Her throat clears and her body gains a better posture than before, her eyes briefly drifting over the stallion and then back to the mare. “I am a healer-in-training there.” Phrixus concludes her sentence by taking flight and burrowing in the pines above their heads.

Image By PSILO!

<33
@Eldala @Rift

• You may use violence and magic against her at will, but no death.
  • Please tag me so I don't forget anyone(:

Messages In This Thread
A Wonderful Celebration(any welcome!) - by Eldala - 11-26-2015, 05:33 AM
RE: A Wonderful Celebration - by Tangere - 11-26-2015, 12:35 PM
RE: A Wonderful Celebration - by Rift - 11-26-2015, 10:39 PM
RE: A Wonderful Celebration(any welcome!) - by Tangere - 11-28-2015, 12:34 PM