A Wonderful Celebration(any welcome!)

Rift Posts: 43
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 5
Eris

This is something
All or nothing

RIFT

The sheepish grin that had stuck to his lips began to curl into one of happiness; he had never lived in a place where others were kind enough to save their mammalian brethren from a poisoning. He nodded to both Eldala and her companion, parting his lips to reply when a chiming sound filled the area. The ivory mare had begun to laugh manically, causing Rift to fear for her sanity. 

He would be lying if he said that he was not relieved as she denied the status of newcomer, he didn't know how well his Sultan and Sultana would take on to a lunatic amongst their ranks. Tilting his head to the side in a curious fashion, the scarlet brute listened carefully to what the horned lady said, the straightening of her posture and exclamation of her rank not lost on the ruby gent; it was clear that the snowy lass was proud of her home. 

Rift waited a beat before adding his own voice to the mix, keeping his tone markedly even if not cautious, "Well met, Eldala and Tangere." A grin punctuated the statement as his eyes shifted between the two, "I would like to extend a welcome on behalf of myself and the entirety of my herd; you have found Helovia." It had not been long since the brute had heard those same words and found himself whisked away to safety and family. The only thing that the stallion could truthfully say that he regretted was the fact that he had not stumbled upon the continent sooner. 

"I have come to offer a home to you as well. I hail from a herd to the South known as the Dragon's Throat, the land is an island oasis and it's weather is warmer than that of the Aurora Basin." He hoped that he would not offend the ivory mare with his words, but how angry could she get over the truth? "You would live alongside pegasi, unicorns like yourself, equines, and alicorns; our family is a hearty mix of individuals." 

He couldn't help but chuckle a bit as he spoke, his mind's eye alighting on the beautiful mix of creatures that he could now proudly claim as his family. "Of course, if you prefer the company of your own kind, the Aurora Basin offers only those of the unicorn race within it's borders..." Trailing off, Rift fought to keep the frown from his face and keep the cruel honesty from his words; that the Aurora Basin contained a largely racist population, and that there were rumors that one of the most discriminatory of their ranks was their own leader. 

Swallowing thickly at the thought, Rift forced him self to focus on the matter at hand. 

words: ### | tag: @Eldala @Tangere | notes: oops

All force toward Rift is permitted, barring permanent injury and death. 
All non-aggressive contact is permitted. 
Please tag Rift in all replies!
xoxo

Messages In This Thread
A Wonderful Celebration(any welcome!) - by Eldala - 11-26-2015, 05:33 AM
RE: A Wonderful Celebration - by Tangere - 11-26-2015, 12:35 PM
RE: A Wonderful Celebration - by Rift - 11-26-2015, 10:39 PM
RE: A Wonderful Celebration(any welcome!) - by Rift - 11-28-2015, 04:09 PM