the Rift

A Wonderful Celebration(any welcome!)

Eldala Posts: 64
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.0 hh :: 3yrs (Ages in Frostfall) HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Capro :: Girgentana Goat :: None Goatfairy

AS Eldala steps back from the mare she notices the confused glance and rolls her eyes a bit. The young fem sets her mouth and pointedly looks at the mare whilst raising her brows, as if to say, 'Omg, really?'. /Let that one sink in there, hopefully.../

To her relief, the scarlet stallion's nervous grin slackens to a kind smile..that is...until the mare begins to giggle manically. He doesn't seem to get what about his initial statement has been so amusing. For some reason, that doesn't annoy the hazelnut mare as much as it might have. But oh, the other mare's reaction was priceless.

Clearly having some fun with the stallion(at least, it would be obvious to a mare), the older mare continues. "No honey, I am from the Basin" Though she knows its hardly charitable, a smile teases at the corners of her maw, in spite of her best efforts. She really had to give the lady points for creativity. That head bob. /Ok, so she's not AS simple as I'd thought./

The following words from both the present creatures are what Eldala had been waiting for. And explanation as to where she was and offers to join an Empire. Though clearly, they just called them herds here. Both had positives. She needed warmth to keep her from having horribly ugly hair but somewhere small sounded like a better place to recover and gain one's bearings. Besides, she rather enjoyed the sarcastic older mare, apparently called Tangere. The stallion hadn't particularly made himself look too good either after badmouthing another herd. A brief moment passes, with the young fem's peak cocked to the side, "Thank you both for the offer. However, I think I shall have to go with Tangere." Turning directly to Rift, her voice takes on a bright tone, "Your herd sounds wonderful, but I feel as if something small is a good place to begin in a new land. I would still love to visit and have someone to explore this new land with."

She was far too pleased with herself for managing to go an entire encounter with someone without being an asshole. It was hardly common. She was about to follow the mare when she paused. The poor stallion had tried quite hard. What harm would a little flirtatious sass be? She reached down and chomped on a Coldtongue berry before bouncing over to Rift. Once there she reached out and booped him on his nose with her own, the tingly feeling from the berry transferring to him. As soon as she was done she giggled and bounded away after Tangere, exclaiming, "See you soon!" as she went.

Stock by ForsakeWolf and EquineUNL(will have these on the photo soon, just forgot)

OOC: If you guys want to do replies go for it! I think it'd be cute to see how Rift responds. But if not I'll just assume Eldala went to the Basin. Idk who makes the welcoming post though so I'll wait.lol

-Pixel by Niki-

△ All friendly/neutral contact is fine but no permanent injury/maiming/death △
△ Please tag me for everything you can, it helps me remember△

Messages In This Thread
A Wonderful Celebration(any welcome!) - by Eldala - 11-26-2015, 05:33 AM
RE: A Wonderful Celebration - by Tangere - 11-26-2015, 12:35 PM
RE: A Wonderful Celebration - by Rift - 11-26-2015, 10:39 PM
RE: A Wonderful Celebration(any welcome!) - by Eldala - 11-28-2015, 11:21 PM