the Rift

A Wonderful Celebration(any welcome!)

Tangere Posts: 159
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: Six Years | Birdsong HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Phrixus :: White Raven :: None Psilo

non omnis moriar

She watches him carefully as he speaks, the words oozing from his red lips like cold oil. Her bright brown eyes flicker against the dimming light of the evening, she gets distracted with it's dancing all over his feathered appendages before snapping back to focus at the last few words he utters. Once he was done talking, blabbering, she chortles again at his dimwitted innocence. He has slipped in the racism thing and is pretty sure he's clever for it. They always play that friggin' card. Bastards. She sighs sarcastically, but says nothing. In fact she cannot defend it – it's a fact. If she could listen into on his inner thoughts and his further accusations she would be glad to set him straight, but what was said aloud is very true and not debatable. She lets it go and slides her eyes back to the girl of sun-bleached gold as she spoke of her final decision. Tangere nods, ignoring the boy all together and spun on her heels to trot off toward home, her bird swooping down to soar after her with a loud screech.

She can hear the patter of Eldala's feet scamper back in the other direction, suddenly. A smirk twitches across her lips. Ah, that's cute. At least the poor boy gets something from his hunt. She does not turn to look but only bends a delicate steely gray ear to listen. Her pace slows to a walk until Eldala catches up once more and then she quickens again, a light jog toward the cold breezes of the north. “We will have to travel all night, are you okay with that?” Just as her voice trails off, dampened by footsteps, the pale raven floats silently by the mare's side for a moment before picking up speed and altitude to fly ahead. Threats, my love. Watch ahead for us.

It's mid-day now so we should be there by dawn tomorrow if we do not stop for more than a few minutes at a time.” She says this so calmly as she looks at the path ahead, one that disappears into the dense trees toward the jagged peaks of the north.

Image By PSILO!

@Eldala
i'll post a welcoming thread in the basin for her <333
btw RIFT IS ADORABLE, he should meet macaria <3

• You may use violence and magic against her at will, but no death.
  • Please tag me so I don't forget anyone(:

Messages In This Thread
A Wonderful Celebration(any welcome!) - by Eldala - 11-26-2015, 05:33 AM
RE: A Wonderful Celebration - by Tangere - 11-26-2015, 12:35 PM
RE: A Wonderful Celebration - by Rift - 11-26-2015, 10:39 PM
RE: A Wonderful Celebration(any welcome!) - by Tangere - 11-29-2015, 10:26 PM