the Rift

[OPEN] I've still got a lot of fight left in me

Erthë Posts: 440
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Filly :: Hybrid :: 14,2 hh :: 3 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Chan

Speaking of the devil. A welcome voice called out before she'd searched for very long. Smiling, the little dove turned and met up with the painted mare, the very same one she had been hunting for. Was it luck? Could a person even be that lucky, without drawing horrible misfortune over themselves as a result?

"Hi miss! I am. Or rather, I was, looking for you actually. About the flying too, how did you know? I was hoping you had time to help me some more, because I can't seem to get the hang of it. But I don't know, if the weather is going to be fine..."

Erthë raised her eyes to the clouds and eyed them doubtfully, squinting to keep the water from blinding her with a hint of dismay that suggested she had a pretty good idea already on what the answer might be. Pale curls plastered against the slender neck, sticky and clammy as she returned the attention to the Specter; the curve of her lips drew a rather lopsided grin as she returned a look of curiosity to the older mare.

"Where have you been this early? I've hardly seen anyone at all about today, and yet..?"

Of course, if it had been work related then Iona might not be able to answer. She was a spy after all, and it must be an awfully important job. At the very least it sounded important, in a way that brought to mind meetings in shady places, classified information and lots of dangerous secrets. It all made the filly intensely curious, and the way she gazed at the winged mare was nearly reverent, in a terrifyingly obvious display of affinity for trouble-making.

Erthë sidled in beneath a tree as she spoke, mist trailing around her frame and coiling, undulating and forming into of hazy creatures that romped about around her legs. In the absence of disrupting raindrops they solidified, took on greater forms; from misty butterflies to a family of otters, only to dissolve and reappear as flitting birds. The girl followed them absently with her gaze every once in a while, smiling dreamily as she watched them fade in and out of existence; but mostly her attention was on the fellow herd member, a stranger in friend's clothing she couldn't wait to get to know better.

Erthë
the      night      is      calling      my      name

image credit

@Iona

~| Use of magic and violence is always permitted |~
~| Please only tag in opening posts |~

Messages In This Thread
RE: I've still got a lot of fight left in me - by Erthë - 12-12-2015, 06:48 PM