the Rift

Loss Of Inhibition

Thor the Gentle Heart Posts: 379
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3 :: 11 (TallSun) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sabine :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Linds
Around us the world lie in wait, no movement, no slight of breath, just the eerie silence of muted curiosity. It was as if nature was our audience and this moment our stage. She was mesmerized, this mare, unaccustomed to the self-awareness I entailed and for that I did not stutter in my response. “Does home not entail family values? My intent is to serve valiantly to those values should the need arise. If no such event should take place then I will be nothing more than a mere ghost to this land, appearing wherever my heart desires.” I could not help but notice the stone-cold finality in my voice, one that could possibly push this newcomer away. But in some small part of my mind, I was inquisitive. I almost found myself wanting the small mare to stay, at least a while. She was so unexpected that I found myself even baffled as she neared me. I did not move except for the curling wisps of frost that haunted the air between us like small fairies gallivanting in the sun before dying away. Everything about this strange female encouraged my famished hunger for companionship. Her will was free and boundless, perhaps even childlike but there was a distinct quality about her that challenged such guileless behavior; a quality that I could not yet name but in time I was certain I could.

I find you here, a native to the land if I were to assume correctly… yet, what is your purpose in the Threshold? Surely there is a place that you call home.” My eyes had grown soft with wonderment, and most of all affection. This tiny raven grace had intrigued me. However, I would not succumb to the long-term affects of isolation. I desired her company but found in it a small defeat in myself. So long I had depended on the quiet world I had created inside my mind and now all of those thoughts were shattered. The snow had almost ceased completely and the pale Threshold beckoned my gaze, ripping it away from those golden spheres that had captured my utter attention. Despite my sullen appearance, I was alive inside, burning with hope for the future. At some point I wanted to adorn myself with accomplishment and maybe then I would find this small mare again, her acquaintance the heart of my victory.

Ooc; I didn't mean to make him sound like such a creeper 0.o

Messages In This Thread
Loss Of Inhibition - by Thor - 10-08-2012, 12:42 AM
RE: Loss Of Inhibition - by Mirage - 10-08-2012, 08:30 AM
RE: Loss Of Inhibition - by Thor - 10-08-2012, 10:14 AM
RE: Loss Of Inhibition - by Mirage - 10-09-2012, 08:33 AM
RE: Loss Of Inhibition - by Thor - 10-09-2012, 11:23 PM
RE: Loss Of Inhibition - by Mirage - 10-11-2012, 03:59 AM
RE: Loss Of Inhibition - by Thor - 10-12-2012, 01:23 PM
RE: Loss Of Inhibition - by Mirage - 10-12-2012, 07:52 PM
RE: Loss Of Inhibition - by Thor - 10-12-2012, 10:44 PM
RE: Loss Of Inhibition - by Mirage - 10-14-2012, 03:55 AM