the Rift

Loss Of Inhibition

Mirage the DragonHeart Posts: 414
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3 :: Eighteen HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Akaith :: Royal Golden Dragon :: Fire Breath Whit
Satisfaction leaks out of the golden eyes of the mare as she peers upon the reaction this stallion offers her. He rises to the occasion, he speaks of things she is most pleased to hear, though all she shows of this pleasure is a slighty curved brow, easily mistaken for curiosity at his response. The rough, ultamaidum sense his words invoked did not scare her away, but only drew her nearer; another step encroached upon the space that lingered still between them. He did not back away from her approach, she noticed keenly, happily. The values he shows, if they are indeed honestly spoken, make her long to open the lands of the Edge to him; but this mare had recently tasted the bite of battle, her ability to trust had shrunk away, it needed more coaxing in order to grow once more. It was indeed growing, with th epromise of gaining a friend, one who could help shape her home into something grand, who could help protect her kin with the might of his muscle and resolve of his temper.

"Native to these lands is something I am not." She kindly corrected, her voice merely factual instead of accusing or rude. It was a strange sort of pleasure she found in talking with this steed, for he spoke to her as an equal even without knowing of her identity; so she returned the favour. "Indeed, a land within this vast realm beckons to me as my home. It is called the World's Edge, girt by sea and decorated with a forest whose timbers blend in with the mist." A drop of pride may have coloured her voice as she spoke of the realm her heart had captivated since she had walked upon it, almost an entire year ago. Mirage was pleased that she was able to rightfully call the land her own now, she had earned it, with the aid of her brethren by her side.

"My family is large, dark knight of winter, and not all are of them are bound by blood; but something deeper, something within." It was a rare display of both her weakness and her strength; a weakness being that to get to Mirage, one merely had to get to her family - a strength in that, should Mirage's family be threatened, one would not be able to stop the mighty power that would be unleashed from the fury and passion that resides deep within the mare. The mare wondered further at this stallion, for it was all she could do at this stage; wonder in silent curiosity and intrigue. "My purpose here is varied; I seek many a thing, though whether I am successful or not in finding what it is I seek sometimes only becomes apparent after time has passed."

Back to her cryptic ways, the mare then allowed a softer expression to colour her facade. A golden winged lizard dropped down from the heavens above, giving a quiet trill in greeting, the dragon's gaze quite obviously looking over the stallion's appearance from her perch atop her bonded's withers. Mirage smiled further now, more genuine and meaningful than any hints of a smirk she may have given before. "My name is Mirage the DragonHeart, and I suppose the first thing I might seek is your identity."

Messages In This Thread
Loss Of Inhibition - by Thor - 10-08-2012, 12:42 AM
RE: Loss Of Inhibition - by Mirage - 10-08-2012, 08:30 AM
RE: Loss Of Inhibition - by Thor - 10-08-2012, 10:14 AM
RE: Loss Of Inhibition - by Mirage - 10-09-2012, 08:33 AM
RE: Loss Of Inhibition - by Thor - 10-09-2012, 11:23 PM
RE: Loss Of Inhibition - by Mirage - 10-11-2012, 03:59 AM
RE: Loss Of Inhibition - by Thor - 10-12-2012, 01:23 PM
RE: Loss Of Inhibition - by Mirage - 10-12-2012, 07:52 PM
RE: Loss Of Inhibition - by Thor - 10-12-2012, 10:44 PM
RE: Loss Of Inhibition - by Mirage - 10-14-2012, 03:55 AM