the Rift

Loss Of Inhibition

Thor the Gentle Heart Posts: 379
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3 :: 11 (TallSun) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sabine :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Linds
I bit back the sullen smile that kissed my lips, smoothing away the formation of happiness as it rolled up from my stomach to my mouth. I watched as the girl began to settle back into her skin, every moment bringing her sheer bliss as I stood in her presence. It was something great to have witnessed her, this little night raven. Her honeyed eyes could steal a million souls at will and here I was entertaining her time. Akaith had momentarily retired from her perch on the mare’s back to adopt another position atop her skull. She chirped so happily, perfectly at home nestled against the twin lobes on the raven’s head and I could not help the small chuckle that erupted from my throat. It had been building and bubbling in my gut for some time now and it had finally surfaced in this moment of complete innocence when the world had stopped around us and we had both forgotten anything but each other. I knew that once we returned to the daily lives that we had been born into, ones chosen by the Gods for our own sake, we would be changed. We would have known this moment and committed it to memory just as the many others that had come together to shape ourselves. In any event, I would always remember Mirage and her small dragon, but I was hopeful that I would never be asked to forget.

Akaith, a beautiful name for a beautiful creature. May you share only the best of moments together." I returned my gaze to the tiny shade and welcomed her new response, this one bringing light into the darkness I had come to know all too well. The World’s Edge, a fitful name for a place of such sublimity. I had known my answer unconsciously for some time and I only waited to reveal such until I knew I was perfectly ready. The clock seemed to tick down for hours before I could once again catch breath against the swollen anxiety that had built in my chest. I had wanted nothing more than to follow this mare home, however rueful it sounded upon unknowing ears. But my heart stopped as she waited, her patience brimming within her eyes as hope formed there, almost bringing me to my knees. So different was this from any other honor, that I was almost speechless before her submission. However, I knew I could not keep her waiting forever, the look upon her face almost willing me to confirm her invitation. Silly girl, as if I could resist. “I would love nothing more than to call the World’s Edge my home. I should only follow if you should guide the way.

Ooc; Hehe, he's such a sap sometimes. But I would love for him to become an apprentice soldier or something so I could train under someone for a while. :)

Messages In This Thread
Loss Of Inhibition - by Thor - 10-08-2012, 12:42 AM
RE: Loss Of Inhibition - by Mirage - 10-08-2012, 08:30 AM
RE: Loss Of Inhibition - by Thor - 10-08-2012, 10:14 AM
RE: Loss Of Inhibition - by Mirage - 10-09-2012, 08:33 AM
RE: Loss Of Inhibition - by Thor - 10-09-2012, 11:23 PM
RE: Loss Of Inhibition - by Mirage - 10-11-2012, 03:59 AM
RE: Loss Of Inhibition - by Thor - 10-12-2012, 01:23 PM
RE: Loss Of Inhibition - by Mirage - 10-12-2012, 07:52 PM
RE: Loss Of Inhibition - by Thor - 10-12-2012, 10:44 PM
RE: Loss Of Inhibition - by Mirage - 10-14-2012, 03:55 AM