the Rift

[OPEN] Snails & The Lonely

Difyr Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Difyr

[Image: difyr_by_tierren-d970xnb.png]
"I am." Difyr did not bow her head in greeting as one more polite may have. She had lived as the company of a god and she almost considered herself one of them. Difyr was certainly above most, after all, her condition was due to the essence of a god that her own body had absorbed. Although she was unable to tap into it the filly could feel the rush of power in her veins.

Her hair was a mess from the gust of air the stallion had blown out; some of it was standing straight up, some of it covered her face, and her forelock had tangled around one of her horns. Difyr tossed her head about in an attempt to settle everything back to where it should be but it only fixed a place here or there. Thankfully Difyr had recently bathed in a clean puddle and at least her coat was in presentable form. Gold flecks dotted her stainless alabaster hide. 

"You are one of the Helovians," She flew to land on a tree branch that was eye level with the stallion, "What purpose do you have in the Labyrinth?" For many years her home had gone without visits from outsiders and now outsiders came and went feeling as though it was now their territory. The native inhabitants of the Labyrinth had left for the most part, they were still shaken up from the reign of the corrupt wolf god; but Difyr remembered each of their faces and she would guard their home should the other lands in Helovia be unkind to them. "I guard this area. I cannot allow any unkindness to settle here once more." Her words slipped from her lips mirroring her inner thoughts. 

Messages In This Thread
Snails & The Lonely - by Difyr - 11-27-2015, 05:45 PM
RE: Snails & The Lonely - by Grimalkin - 12-17-2015, 02:50 AM
RE: Snails & The Lonely - by Difyr - 12-17-2015, 01:22 PM
RE: Snails & The Lonely - by Grimalkin - 12-19-2015, 05:39 PM