the Rift

[PRIVATE] I'm glad you're alive now let me fucking kill you

Ampere The Mother of Companions Posts: 719
Dragon's Throat Sultana atk: 9 | def: 11 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14 hh :: 6 years HP: 73 | Buff: DANCE
Kygo :: Green Cheek Conure :: None Blu

THERE'S A STORM WARNING JUST FOR YOU

The trip home was a slow and steady sort of unremarkable adventure that was all too soon over and yet all at once too long. With nearly every step Ampere could practically feel the affection ebbing away, replaced instead with that usual frustration and with it, that well rooted anger. Only weariness kept her sedate through the Flats, but with the relief and comfort of home she felt too ill at ease to simply ignore everything still. Isopia had deserved the lashing then, but now that she could plainly see her child was well, he was not without his own due.

As the bridge receded and they stood back on home turf, Ampere turned to face the little lightning that thought himself a thunderbolt. Fear mostly fueled her words, but it made them no better for it. "Zèklè," she commanded sharply, her tone that of a Gladiator calling to attention an erroneous Warrior - that's what he wanted to be after all, wasn't it? "What possessed you to act so foolishly today?" she demanded, her lips thin and her teeth tight as they settled after the words. Her eyes, as intense as ever, harrowed him for an answer. "You are not capable enough of fighting, least of all that, and what's more your untrained and reckless behavior put others in jeopardy as they tried to save you!" There, the disappointment gave way to the flare of outrage, time feeding the re-play of the scene until she'd been able to dissect it all fully. Her son or not she'd have said the same to any herd member. The battlefield was her territory and she'd not have anyone stepping out of line on it, least of all for stupid ideas like glory or Sun knows what else he was going for.

Ampere

@Gaucho @Mesec ? @Zèklè whocannotbetagged

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
I'm glad you're alive now let me fucking kill you - by Ampere - 11-28-2015, 12:37 AM