the Rift

[OPEN] eat your demons [joining]

Isopia the Mountain That Knows Posts: 780
Dragon's Throat Apostle atk: 6.5 | def: 10 | dam: 8.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 18hh :: 3 - is now aging slowly HP: 90 | Buff: NUMB
Hubris :: Royal Bronze Dragon :: Shock Breath & Frost Breath & Babel :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath Odd
Isopia
the high indifference some fall fate; but we had names more intimate 

Me

What?

me.

Isopia peered into the mind of her dragon, to spy a blackened form flitting across the skies. I understand now, she confirmed, mentally nodding. There are lots of dragons in Helovia. She didn't recall seeing any other black dragons in the herd, and so she simply assumed that it was just passing through. With that, the death-marked face girl went to sleep.

Me

what?

me.

Again?

Rousing from her slumber, the long-legged demi-goddess stood and stretched. As she did so, the accumulated moss and grasses which had grown over her as she slumbered fell in clumps away from her blood-splattered bodyt. Lazily, Isopia stretched, shaking the last remnants of bark and twigs from her russet mane, before allowing her mind to once again search that of Hubris'. From her vantage point in the sky, she could see the black dragon was no longer frolicking through the air, but was instead circling a girl with facial markings not terribly dissimilar to her own. Her interest marginally piqued, the girl took the skies. Today, she didn't bother shifting into her raven form as she usually did, but instead rose into the air on her mis-matched wings, flying at an easy pace towards the border.

As the dragon and mare came into view, the girl inspected them with her own golden gaze as she circled to land. me! Hubris repeated brightly in her mind, eager to see another dragon so close. Other than his brief encounter with Verzes, the young dragonling had not had the opportunity to see another like him up close. His jaws snapped enthusiastically as the pair landed. As his young wings were already tired from their flight, the bronze dragon landed on Isopia's withers - sitting above her golden pauldron - and edging forward to peer over her quad-horned skull.

"Do you need something?" The girl asked, directing her gaze towards Nymeria. Her question was not asked unkindly, although she did forgo the hello's in light of efficiency. Iso's death-marked face was a wall of neutrality. Her wings folded easily against her flanks, even as her magic began to take hold of her hooves. Already, they had disappeared into the ground, and mosses began to grow up her absurdly long legs.

Image Credits

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here

Messages In This Thread
eat your demons [joining] - by Nymeria - 11-28-2015, 01:22 AM
RE: eat your demons [joining] - by Isopia - 11-28-2015, 03:50 PM
RE: eat your demons [joining] - by Nymeria - 11-29-2015, 03:52 PM
RE: eat your demons [joining] - by Isopia - 12-01-2015, 10:29 PM
RE: eat your demons [joining] - by Nymeria - 12-01-2015, 11:26 PM
RE: eat your demons [joining] - by Isopia - 12-02-2015, 12:44 PM
RE: eat your demons [joining] - by Nymeria - 12-02-2015, 08:25 PM
RE: eat your demons [joining] - by Isopia - 12-11-2015, 09:59 PM
RE: eat your demons [joining] - by Nymeria - 12-12-2015, 12:51 PM