the Rift

I've seen better days [OPEN]

Cherub Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

C H E R U B
Fly, open up the part of you that wants to hide away

"Damn it's cold."
The words escaped from that of a pink snipped ashen mug. The small stud kicked grumpily through the thick layers of snow beneath him. I've never felt a colder winter than here. Cherub continued with such thoughts along with trudging gait that gave own mood away. If it wasn't for the fact that it had been nearly four months since he'd been alone, and the unforgiving itching at his shoulders from the feathers growing back into his wings, this dainty arab would have been acting just as delicate as he appearance made him off to be. He was quite weak after all, and too tired to hold up normal giddy mood. A sudden groan echoed in the silence of trees around him from belly that had lacked proper filling since the cold had set in. It made him jump a little, and Cherub felt embarrassed that such a thing had frightened him. Dished skull swung back to nudge at his flank that called to him, lips parting to let teeth relieve him of some itching from ghastly wings. His ribs were beginning to shoe the sight forced him to continue on his way through unknown forest, gaze now drifting upwards towards the bright gleaming sky. Chocalate orbs squinted before redirecting their sight forward, hoping to find any vegetation worth consuming. Still, nothing yet poked out of the new snow fall, and the trees were bare. "Where in hell am I that the start of FrostFall is so harsh?" Cherub spoke out his thoughts as if to take away from the silence that caused him to be so lonesome. He hadn't even a thought that his speech held no manners to any who he might so hopefully fall upon.

[Image: 8065966445_db4da12fb3_z.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
I've seen better days [OPEN] - by Cherub - 10-08-2012, 02:51 AM
RE: I've seen better days [OPEN] - by Kiara - 10-08-2012, 07:05 AM
RE: I've seen better days [OPEN] - by Mirage - 10-08-2012, 07:55 AM
RE: I've seen better days [OPEN] - by Cherub - 10-08-2012, 08:17 AM
RE: I've seen better days [OPEN] - by Kiara - 10-08-2012, 10:24 AM
RE: I've seen better days [OPEN] - by Mirage - 10-09-2012, 06:24 AM
RE: I've seen better days [OPEN] - by Cherub - 10-09-2012, 09:57 PM
RE: I've seen better days [OPEN] - by Mirage - 10-11-2012, 03:10 AM
RE: I've seen better days [OPEN] - by Cherub - 10-11-2012, 05:56 AM
RE: I've seen better days [OPEN] - by Kiara - 10-11-2012, 09:09 PM