the Rift

I've seen better days [OPEN]

Kiara Posts: 171
Deceased atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 13.2hh :: 5 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Keiran :: Black Panther :: Stormcall Emily

It seemed as if she was not the only one to wander away from the Edge to the Threshold. The greeting from the golden dragon Akaith was soon followed by the arrival of Mirage. Kiara smiled, turning to nose the golden queen fondly as the ebon leader came to stand beside her. Kiara looked at her fondly before turning back to the small winged pegasus before them. He was speaking, surpirsed that even Gods could be banished. She smiled. It seemed only another God could banish a God. Then again, look how well that turned out... The movement of his wings had her mind drifting off, wandering where Breeze was and how he was fairing in the cooler weather. Her winter coat had begun to grow in, but not nearly as fast as she wished. It was only when Mirage introduced herself that Kiara brought herself back from her own thoughts. The stalion to introduced himself. Kiara nodded, as she had already given her name in the beginning. He however went on to say he was indeed a traveler... What he said next caught the young roan off guard. He tossed his mane around a bit like a child would do before speaking "It's a pleasure to meet one so lovely as yourself. But, forgive me, as I know nothing of the herd you speak of." As lovely? Was he really trying to uh... what was it called? Flirt with her? The roan's face grew hot and she remained silent to allow Mirage to answer the question.

"Speak speak"

The Heart is Wiser than the Mind

Please Tag Kiara in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kiara at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
I've seen better days [OPEN] - by Cherub - 10-08-2012, 02:51 AM
RE: I've seen better days [OPEN] - by Kiara - 10-08-2012, 07:05 AM
RE: I've seen better days [OPEN] - by Mirage - 10-08-2012, 07:55 AM
RE: I've seen better days [OPEN] - by Cherub - 10-08-2012, 08:17 AM
RE: I've seen better days [OPEN] - by Kiara - 10-08-2012, 10:24 AM
RE: I've seen better days [OPEN] - by Mirage - 10-09-2012, 06:24 AM
RE: I've seen better days [OPEN] - by Cherub - 10-09-2012, 09:57 PM
RE: I've seen better days [OPEN] - by Mirage - 10-11-2012, 03:10 AM
RE: I've seen better days [OPEN] - by Cherub - 10-11-2012, 05:56 AM
RE: I've seen better days [OPEN] - by Kiara - 10-11-2012, 09:09 PM