the Rift

I've seen better days [OPEN]

Mirage the DragonHeart Posts: 414
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3 :: Eighteen HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Akaith :: Royal Golden Dragon :: Fire Breath Whit
The little shadow mare listened to what this young, self-absorbed steed had to say. He had been so distracted by his need to impress the young Kiara, he seemingly had neglected to notice her presence. She was a subtle mare, and did not mind being overlooked, rather it comforted her to know that she could bend the shadows around her at will and observe a scene unnoticed. She nodded patiently to the stallion, allowing his admittance of ignorance for knowledge of the lands - that was why she was here, after all. He was shorter than she, than both of them in fact, his diminutive wings flapping hopelessly at his sides. The movement drew her eyes to them once more, though her gaze did not linger upon the appendages for long. A small, subtle smile softened the hardness of her face, his useless wings having given her an idea.

"I am glad to hear that your vitality is as high as can be; I suspect further adventures await you beyond the Threshold. The Gods I speak of not only provide us with land to live upon, but may grant one almost anything they desire, should they feel so inclined. A great many opportunities lie awaiting you within Helovia." She knew of the great many things that others quested for, though never had she purposefully sought them out to complete and gain something for herself. Her mate, had sought out the ability to breathe fire like his full-blooded draconic ancestors, and she had aided him, and been granted an amulet that hung around her nape. Her sister had been sent on a lesson by the Goddess whose very land they now reside upon, and upon aiding her, she had allowed Mirage to discover her other form .A smile further curled her lips, she wondered if the promise of being able to earn something more for oneself might be enough to ensnare this stallion's attention off himself, or Kiara, long enough that he could prove himself worthy of being invited to the realm the mares called home.

"The walk to the World's Edge can be trying on one's resolve; you would not be turned away from there should you care to attempt it." Now the mare stretched her maw out to the roan maiden to who stood beside her, in attempts to rouse her from the shy quietness that had seemingly stolen her ability to communicate. "Kiara, let us head home; perhaps you would give directions to this fine stallion to the World Edge before we depart?" Playfully the mare nudged her again, before turning her lean, athletic frame away from where the young horses stood. Akaith hopped from Kiara's back onto Mirage's, giving a short chortle as she went. The mare hesitated a moment, to wait and see just how much this stallion longed for their company, and to give Kiara time to briefly explain the terrain to the steed. If he was so inclined, he may even be able to follow them directly home - of course, it all depended on what exactly he longed to find here, in Helovia.

[ Posting out of order just because I wasn't sure when I would next get a chance to post.
Cherub, you're welcome to post in the World's Edge if you like and Mirage can greet him more officially as Leader and offer him a rank, or you can do whatever you like xD ]

Messages In This Thread
I've seen better days [OPEN] - by Cherub - 10-08-2012, 02:51 AM
RE: I've seen better days [OPEN] - by Kiara - 10-08-2012, 07:05 AM
RE: I've seen better days [OPEN] - by Mirage - 10-08-2012, 07:55 AM
RE: I've seen better days [OPEN] - by Cherub - 10-08-2012, 08:17 AM
RE: I've seen better days [OPEN] - by Kiara - 10-08-2012, 10:24 AM
RE: I've seen better days [OPEN] - by Mirage - 10-09-2012, 06:24 AM
RE: I've seen better days [OPEN] - by Cherub - 10-09-2012, 09:57 PM
RE: I've seen better days [OPEN] - by Mirage - 10-11-2012, 03:10 AM
RE: I've seen better days [OPEN] - by Cherub - 10-11-2012, 05:56 AM
RE: I've seen better days [OPEN] - by Kiara - 10-11-2012, 09:09 PM