the Rift

I've seen better days [OPEN]

Kiara Posts: 171
Deceased atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 13.2hh :: 5 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Keiran :: Black Panther :: Stormcall Emily

Kiara listened as the the stallion and Mirage spoke. It seemed the small winged pegasus was focused on flirting with Kiara.... While Kiara could only compare him to Breeze. She would have to tell her friend... or was he just a friend... about this. Surely he to would get a good chuckle as she was. Granted the roan was poliet enough that she was not laughing out loud, merely smiling at the bay. Finally Mirage decided it was time to leave. Kiara slight frowned as Akaith moved back to Mirage's back. The dove greatly enjoyed having the golden queen on her withers. Maybe when she could return to the Vein of the Gods, she would try again for a companion.... Or maybe not... She just did not know at this time. "Kiara, let us head home; perhaps you would give directions to this fine stallion to the World Edge before we depart?" Emerald green eyes looked to Mirage, only nodding before looking back to the stallion and speaking "Should you want to come see our home for yourself, just follow the trails through the woods going to the northwest.... The tempature of course is slightly colder than here, but we are working quickly to have shelter during this unusually cold FrostFall." With nothing more to say she to turned, waiting a moment to see if the stallion would choose to follow them now or not before they headed back to World's Edge.
"Speak speak"

The Heart is Wiser than the Mind

Please Tag Kiara in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kiara at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
I've seen better days [OPEN] - by Cherub - 10-08-2012, 02:51 AM
RE: I've seen better days [OPEN] - by Kiara - 10-08-2012, 07:05 AM
RE: I've seen better days [OPEN] - by Mirage - 10-08-2012, 07:55 AM
RE: I've seen better days [OPEN] - by Cherub - 10-08-2012, 08:17 AM
RE: I've seen better days [OPEN] - by Kiara - 10-08-2012, 10:24 AM
RE: I've seen better days [OPEN] - by Mirage - 10-09-2012, 06:24 AM
RE: I've seen better days [OPEN] - by Cherub - 10-09-2012, 09:57 PM
RE: I've seen better days [OPEN] - by Mirage - 10-11-2012, 03:10 AM
RE: I've seen better days [OPEN] - by Cherub - 10-11-2012, 05:56 AM
RE: I've seen better days [OPEN] - by Kiara - 10-11-2012, 09:09 PM