the Rift

cold

Kari Posts: 52
Outcast
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15.0hh :: 3 years Buff: NOVICE
Wanderer
It's almost a blur in my head.. Which memories are mine and which belong to others? What is my name? The slightest touch and I am greeted by a wave of other's lives. I see their sufferings, their joys, their triumphs, and their losses. I lose myself amongst the lives of others.. The colt I was drifts amongst the flood of images that I carry with me. In my wanderings I become no one yet everyone. Who am I? I don't want memories.. I don't want others identities.. I want mine. Then it dawns on me.. I am reminded.. It's a subtle thing really.. A whisper rather than a shout. A gentle caress that turns my mind towards my true self. 

I am Kari. I am Kari and I am from Helovia... Where is Helovia though? What is this place that drifts through my mind over and over again? Hmm.. Both names linger in my mind until I find it.. Until I find this Helovia. So I fly for what seems like years, though I know it is mere weeks. My sheer desperation to find myself again makes me impatient. In those weeks, though, I remember.. I remember my mother and I remember my home. The Throat.. The hot desert sands.. 

The Threshold.. Yes, that is what this place is. I seek out that familiar scent of the sands and desert. I seek out the Throat. Perhaps faces there might bring to light my full identity beyond the snippets I've dragged from my polluted mind. Perhaps I might find Mother.. Oh mother how long it has been.. I am more a man than a boy now, and I can't help but ponder if she'll lament over the wasted years.. Will she weep for the boy that has lost her name amongst the thousands of identities he carries? .. Is my mother even the type to weep?

BronzeHalo.deviantart.com HP:42.5
Helovia Hard Mode
Permission granted at all times to use magic and violence on Kari

Messages In This Thread
cold - by Kari - 11-28-2015, 03:50 AM
RE: cold - by Rift - 11-28-2015, 04:54 AM
RE: cold - by Kari - 12-10-2015, 05:51 PM
RE: cold - by Rift - 12-14-2015, 08:23 PM