the Rift

[PRIVATE] Everglow

Rhoa Posts: 175
Deceased atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Colt :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 3 HP: 65 | Buff: ENDURE
Odd
Rhoa
Like ships in the night

Well, I suppose I am fairly certain now that things will have to change. Gone are the days of wishing and wanting Ivezho and Mother to return, as once they did.

I still remember seeing Ivezho, in all of his subtle embering glory, appearing over a dune. Did it even happen at all? Was it all a dream? He was there - and we were together again. But so quickly he disappeared, that it felt more like a dream, than a real memory. A blackened and blue part of me wishes that I had embraced Mother one more time - that I had taken the opportunity to marvel in her simplistic beauty, and to ingrain her scent in my mind. But those opportunities were squandered on and by the ignorance and selfishness of youth. I thought there would be more time.

I thought so many things.

The cold seems to put things in perspective. Even though I'm sure it will be much colder here in Frostfall, the stinging sensation of the ice makes me remember that I am mortal. I have needs that need to be met, regardless of my lofty ideals. I know now that I must flourish and thrive if I am to do their memories justice. I cannot hang on to the desires of my youth. If I want family, I will have to make it for myself.

And so I stand, the last burning effigy of the glory of Sohalia and Gaucho. The softly burning fire on the inside of my wings pulses like the last embers of a dying fire. They have since my birth, but as I've grown, their metaphorical power seems all the more fitting.

I am Rhoa, the dying ember. 
I am Rhoa, the last.

A small smile parts my handsome features, and I allow my sea-green gaze to settle lazily on the white expanses of the landscape. I am nothing here - just one breathing body in a world of white. Somehow, that makes me feel better. 

@Glacia

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
Everglow - by Rhoa - 11-28-2015, 11:49 AM
RE: Everglow - by Glacia - 11-28-2015, 11:08 PM
RE: Everglow - by Rhoa - 12-01-2015, 08:42 PM
RE: Everglow - by Glacia - 12-01-2015, 11:27 PM
RE: Everglow - by Rhoa - 12-01-2015, 11:42 PM
RE: Everglow - by Glacia - 12-02-2015, 12:31 AM
RE: Everglow - by Rhoa - 12-02-2015, 12:03 PM
RE: Everglow - by Glacia - 12-02-2015, 01:12 PM
RE: Everglow - by Rhoa - 12-11-2015, 09:15 PM