the Rift

[PRIVATE] Everglow

Glacia Posts: 111
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 4.0 | def: 8.0 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 Years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Name :: Snowy Owl :: None Nessie

At first my heart sinks, because I think maybe he wont speak, and I will be left wandering further into the cold north. But he does, and I could dance with joy.
Yes, yes, yes.

"It's as if there is no one else left in the world."

My heart seems to do flips as I slow to a halt, and my head turns towards him. Ears flip softly forward towards him to catch the sweet deep rolling of his voice. My bright blue eyes study his dark frame, his wings, and the white legs. They move up to his head, his wonderfully smooth hornless forehead.

In the Basin, there was no one without one, and I had never been close enough to truly study it. My eyes slip to look at his teal ones. His where not as icy as mine, but warmer. More inviting. My eyes where the frozen glaciers of my name sake. His the warm mediterranean sea, with white sands.

Slowly my body moves to face him. I feel as if I am leaving the silence for to long, but it is so comfortable. What if from his point of view, I am just standing here, dumbstruck, and staring at his beautiful wonderful body.

It probably looked like that.

"Like we are the last ones. In a strange way, it's calming, isn't it?"

My head turns to look around the quiet steppe, before returning to face him. My feathered legs pull my body closer, as my head tilts slightly to look at his wings. They looked so soft, and warm. A demure smile pulls up at my lips, as my eyes flicker at the ground and back up again.

"I'm Glacia... I hate to be rude... But w-would you mind if I touched your wings? They are just so... So... Exquisite.

My cheeks feel warm, and inside I am terribly aware of the fact that under my black fur I was blushing.

"I'm sorry... I just have only seen a few winged.. and those that had them where I am from where... more intimidating. Not that your not intimidating. I mean. You are. But your not."

I close my eyes, hanging my head for a moment, before warily peaking up.

"I'm sorry... Ah, what is your name?"

"talk talk talk talk "

I HAD A HEART THEN
but the queen has been overthrown

full image

@Rhoa

Messages In This Thread
Everglow - by Rhoa - 11-28-2015, 11:49 AM
RE: Everglow - by Glacia - 11-28-2015, 11:08 PM
RE: Everglow - by Rhoa - 12-01-2015, 08:42 PM
RE: Everglow - by Glacia - 12-01-2015, 11:27 PM
RE: Everglow - by Rhoa - 12-01-2015, 11:42 PM