the Rift

[PRIVATE] its not that hard to say goodbye

Ranjiri the GoldenShade Posts: 372
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali

I had flown over every place I could think of, just hoping to spot Dragomir from the air, but I continuously came up empty. I'd landed in the meadow a while ago and had walked to the grove that he had shown me earlier in the season, the one that was filled with so many wildflowers, but he wasn't there. I didn't spot him near the Throat, or in the Blood Falls where the first God Battle had taken place. The last place I could think of was the island where the Earth God's battle had been. It was the last place that I had seen my friend and I hoped with everything I had that I would find him lingering there soaking up the solitude that the island had to offer.

I sighed and stretched my legs toward the ground and I flared my wings out to slow my decent, but the wind catching against my wing made it ache even more than it usually did. When my hooves touched the ground I tucked my wings against my side. I winced because even after so much time had passed since the fight where it was injured my wing still hurt when I used it too much. I wondered if it would ever get better and I worried that it would eventually get so bad that I wouldn't be able to fly anymore. I couldn't imagine being limited to just walking wherever I wanted to go.

It was a short walk to the beach from where I had landed and I waded into the water to cool myself because I had worked up a bit of a sweat with all the flying and searching that I was doing. I realized as I stood there in the water that the sun was beginning to set. That I had been away from home all day searching for someone who didn't want to be found. I was sad and defeated and was beginning to think that I needed to accept that Dragomir had left again. The most painful part, though, was that he had left again without telling me goodbye.

"."

Mother, make me
Make me a big tall tree
So I can shed my leaves and let it blow through me

@Rhoa

aud pixel!

Messages In This Thread
its not that hard to say goodbye - by Ranjiri - 11-28-2015, 11:01 PM
RE: its not that hard to say goodbye - by Rhoa - 12-01-2015, 09:10 PM
RE: its not that hard to say goodbye - by Ranjiri - 12-01-2015, 09:46 PM
RE: its not that hard to say goodbye - by Rhoa - 12-01-2015, 10:04 PM
RE: its not that hard to say goodbye - by Ranjiri - 12-01-2015, 10:27 PM